[Suggestion] Add Live Map for End Dimension

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Tuqueque, Apr 14, 2017.

?

Yes?

Yes 29 vote(s) 87.9%
No (comment bellow reasons!) 4 vote(s) 12.1%
  1. I was just saying that "OP" was a strong word for this situation in my opinion due to what I said, and what the other said also. I never said I didn't like it. I just explained more about how end cities spawn
  2. ya

+1525361738181377448199137491092481801398281937318371666472769696937281937183742042027173717274711773717
    TuqDufRhySmp8 likes this.
  3. +1 Full support
  4. Chickeneer's blowing smoke.

Something similar to the Waste Nether /map. Hmm! Just going to say that this kind of takes the mystery out of it. Obviously not for the person who goes there when the map is completely blacked out. The only incentive to then go to the end is to mine a little and go check the loot chests before the reset.
    I mean I guess someone could go to the cities that have been found if it was a guarantee that Shulkers would respawn back to them after a certain amount of time.
  5. a map in wild's end would be higly beneficial for these, since loot chest are based on player, and not first one takes all.
    607 likes this.
  6. definitely, with 1.11 and the new islands in the end, it would be even more beneficial, letting players know which directions have been traveled and where end cities or the new plants have been located
  7. yeah, the map only show places where people have gone, so, I would say it would be OK to add. But, you may have a private enderman farm, that you want to keep hidden and people may find it because of the map.
    TuqDufRhySmp8 and 607 like this.
  8. Maybe you could lock the doors? With the anti-grief updates, I think it could be a relatively easy fix. That way private farms can stay private or at least not used by everyone on the server.
    TuqDufRhySmp8 likes this.
  9. I think you can lock doors the same way you can chests (?) if not, You could block the door off with protected blocks so no one can get in.

With regards to the suggestion, I think it's a great idea. If you get lost while out in the waste, You use the live map. It's available. People above say "It will help find end cities easier", Not really. The areas where people haven't been will be black and the places people have been, Will be shown, If anything it will be a more efficient way to find end cities.

+1