[SUGGESTION] 100 Vote Streak

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by dragontombs, Jul 18, 2014.

?

Which would you like to see added?

ONE Piece of Unbreakable Diamond Armor 5 vote(s) 16.1%
Unbreakable Wooden/Iron Sword 2 vote(s) 6.5%
Unbreakable Anvil 19 vote(s) 61.3%
Unbreakable Hoe/Sheers 2 vote(s) 6.5%
Other (Please Submit Idea!) 3 vote(s) 9.7%
  1. Wow. I knew I was naive, but this... When the new voting boni got added, and you could earn up to 700 rupees per day for voting and even amazing boni for voting like 60 days in a row (I once missed a day after day 59 >.<) I thought everyone on the forums was voting :o

I'm not reading this any more, I don't want spoilers on the high voting streak rewards ;) (by the way, it is kind of weird that missing a day just haves it go back a few days instead of resetting it completely. That's not really what a "streak" usually means)
  2. Oh now i can see what is happening :eek:
  3. Here's the enchantments too:

And also, why is the voters bow called "Voters Blade"?
  4. Oops! good thing I posted this haha.. Was lots of copy/pasting and I was originally going to use that for sword name.
    SkidzGaming likes this.
  5. That's the first thing I thought of when I heard unbreakabke shears.
    Kyzoy likes this.
  6. FYI these are not final. Shears will not be receiving fortune 3 for one, and token bonuses was drastically reduced.

The main point of voters things is to be casual gear that is not OP but can get you by for basic things w/o worry of durability.

Except for that fishing rod... That's quite a bit special.
    KillaSpartan5 likes this.
  7. Oh, I didn't notice the "Fortune III" until after the post, I was just excited about unbreakable and soulbound shears. :p
  8. I'm more excited about the token rewards. Even if they are nerfed from the original post Aikar put up.

I've got a lot of claiming in the wild to do, whenever the wild claim system is implemented, and the token bonus will definitely help a lot.