[SUGGESTION] 100 Vote Streak

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by dragontombs, Jul 18, 2014.

?

Which would you like to see added?

ONE Piece of Unbreakable Diamond Armor 5 vote(s) 16.1%
Unbreakable Wooden/Iron Sword 2 vote(s) 6.5%
Unbreakable Anvil 19 vote(s) 61.3%
Unbreakable Hoe/Sheers 2 vote(s) 6.5%
Other (Please Submit Idea!) 3 vote(s) 9.7%
  1. Tbh if I ever did make it to 100, I'd take that piece of paper, craft it into a book, and write my life story in it. Think of all the possibilities!!! (-_-)
    607, spyrovsgnorg and Gap542 like this.
  2. Can't craft named items anymore :/
    deathconn likes this.
  3. Wait, did anyone else catch that...

Who plays on difficulty 1?!
    troop53no likes this.
  4. Well then it's officially good for nothing.
  5. If you want to go out with the intent to mine ore and have to worry about monsters owning you at the same time be my guest. The voters armor is pretty much useless for higher difficulties. Me I go Diff 1 when mining so I don't have to worry about the monsters and so I can wear voters armor and not have to deal with repairs. I get more mining done. When I want to go out and collect mob drops I turn the difficulty up and wear god armor. Its not rocket science....
    caseyrae18 and 607 like this.
  6. so mobs on lvl 2 or higher own you?
    Cuz I have no prob killing them with 1-3 hits up to lvl 7...
    When I go mining, i just keep it on lvl 5, and im lucky to see 2 mobs for say 4 hours of mining..

Im not sure if you know this..but it may help so ill throw it out there...
    If you see a mob, hit it, shoot it, or punch it. Do something other than stand there..
  7. Well your just amazing huh? lol

Your posts have nothing to do with what the thread is about.
    Just throwing this out there.....maybe you should stay on topic? ;)
    607 and MageTrixx like this.
  8. Hey guys, just take it easy. This discussion seems to be heating up just a little bit, and I'd hate to see it going out of hand, so this is your warning. :)
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  9. No problem here ninja ;)
    607 and ninjaboy5656 like this.
  10. Ah I was just makin a funny. Didnt intend on heating the pot..
    Maaa bad
    ninjaboy5656 likes this.
  11. I'm actually working on new voting rewards atm.

Most of the things listed in the poll are getting added, except for the anvil.

We will see about anvil idea later... But that may be too OP. Plus, there are many anvils at /spawn.
  12. You could make an anvil similar to the Labor Bench, and have it last only a certain number of times?
  13. i'm going on to vote 53 will i still get the items? if they are lower vote amounts?
  14. If new items were to come out today, once you hit your 54th voting streak, you'd get all the items below your streak.

(If voters armor just came out, you would get the boots, leggings, and helmet.)
    Todd_Vinton likes this.
  15. Yeah I didn't think the anvil would get added I just threw it in there to get the idea out. In fact yesterday me and a friend were talking about how it would perfect for the next Labor Day promo. I understand its OP though. At one point I was like well maybe a repairable anvil? But then you would need another anvil to repair that anvil so whats the point XD. Unless the repairable promo anvil had a higher lifespan then the regular ones? I dunno lol
  16. cadgamer101 likes this.
  17. The important bit to be looking at, the items, and the respective vote bonuses.
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  18. jkjkjk182, PenguinDJ and Todd_Vinton like this.