[Suggesiton] What I would like changed. (Bias opinions)

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Unoski, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Alright let me get my opnions,

Marlix and Momentus
    I LOVE the fact of the new changes to the special mobs would create a new experience to killing these buggers. It would be interesting to allow them have new ability/attributes

Near Spawn Residences when Senior Staff
    It's basically saying to kryssy and the rest of the senior staff to remove your residences because you aren't a player.

Endertopia
    I have to admit that it is the cause but endertopia has more to offer than just farm. It's a place to build.

Exp
    As far as I can tell all systems with experience is fine. Aikar as a point that you do NOT lose exp causing you to the "Always gaining"

Book Cloneing
    If your into books then yes this should be added for those players.

Blocked Items
    As far as I knew about invisibility potions being banned in the first place was because it was used as a greifing tool. I believe it was used for a town only item then yes I would be fine with it being re-added. If you find a player in pvp that is vanished I am sure you can kill them with one hit of a op sword. No idea why fire charges were banned in the first place but yes RE-ADD THEM.

Villager Trades
    Yep if it's against vanilla then please edit them back.

Heads
    Well I don't mind this if it needs fixing them go ahead.
  2. So them not having shops would be like "Remove your shop because you aren't a player?"
    Also, I am not saying to remove it. Just move it.

Not it's not.
  3. As Far as I noted from the spawn residences it's open for all players alike even ss or higher.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. Please send me a picture of these alleged residences. As far as I know, they appear to be living spaces with usable chests.
  5. I think these changes wouldn't be good ones. When looking at Momentus it's the guardians which make the fight more of a challenge; they're the ones to go after you and smack you around a bit (optionally setting you on fire). Take away the guardians and you take away the challenge.

I'm not just saying this; I can back up this claim as well. A few weeks ago AyanamiKun and myself fought Momentus near the edge of an SMP4 outpost. In a pool which (as we learned later on) ended in an underground river. Because of the water stream all the summoned guardians were pulled into that stream, so they more or less got fixated against a stone wall, leaving Momentus wide open for us. We fought it at difficulty 8 and both got away without dying.

Same more or less applies to Marlix. Though the new attack (arrow rain) does sound interesting.

I strongly disagree. First of all: in another (unrelated) thread one of the complaints was that inactive players shouldn't have spawn residences because they would make the server look bad; nothing changes. And now we have a group of players who can really make a difference when it comes to the way the spawn looks and are also quite active. And yet we're still complaining...

Now, that last comment isn't entirely fair on my account. As I said; the other thread and yours aren't related. But the reason I mentioned it anyway is to show that... well... I think its impossible to please everyone here.

Even so: I don't see any difference between a (senior) staff member, a supporter or.. an active regular player where residence expiration is concerned. Also because as the past has shown us: even staff members aren't assigned for life.

But most of all, no offense, I think such a rule would be highly unfair towards the staff members in question. It's not as if they got those residences after they became senior staff. And for the record: yes, I am biased. I like the Dalek, Tardis and the Red Dragon around SMP2 spawn, and I'd prefer to keeping them there! Also, for sure: I don't understand the fascination for spawn residences, just like I don't get the same for corner residences and I never bothered getting one myself :p

I don't quite understand what you're referring to here. The main difference that I'm aware of is that trades can unlock a little easier.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  6. That is what I mean.
    I didn't see a reason for the increase.
  7. How dare I want something that was game-intended.
  8. Just gonna say on the enderpearl portion of it, there are countless public EP Farms that EVERYONE has access to.
  9. Villager trade adjustments were also intentional, y'know. ;) I see you arguing for them to be reverted.
    That sword cuts both ways.

Seriously though. Dun mess with mah books. They've been through enough already.