[STREAM] Sefl's Official Stream Thread

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by Sefl, Oct 20, 2019.

?

Have you followed?

Yes 28 vote(s) 73.7%
No 3 vote(s) 7.9%
Later Maybe 7 vote(s) 18.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hmmm possibly, I'll send over 25k since its a maybe! Like the idea though :D
  2. Getting everything Set up will be live at 8:20 PM EMC time!
    Will be Live streaming farming in town and doing some villager trading with the farmed goods!
  3. Will be LIVE around 8 PM EMC Time! Gonna do some Dragon Fighting! Then depending on how my computer handles it I might stream some Firefloor
  4. As long as I can stay awake I'll be streaming Tbird's Event this morning (should be just before 10 am I go live)

Also! I'm thinking about doing ad spaces on screen (a slide show of shop images with your res number on it) would be purely donation based and all funds goes towards streams! At the moment there are 15 spaces available It will be shown for 15 Seconds on screen during the loop. Feel free to contact for more info! the ad would be 450 px wide and 100 px tall!
  5. Hi, https://dive.tv/sefl gives me 404 / not found.

Idea: ask new people on EMC, perhaps right after they join if they would like free guidance and help if they agree that it would be streamed and later perhaps cut and posted as short video. Ask them first what kind of server they're looking for, what they would like to do, how they imagine a perfect server.
    (Of course, be always honest and allow them to speak freely, don't censor nor stretch it in any way.)
    Sefl likes this.
  6. Fixing the link now didnt realize it did that ._.
  7. You should get a small group and do a pillager raid mate. I feel quite a few players wont have experienced one yet.
    Sefl likes this.
  8. Yesss! If anyone knows where a good place to do a pillager raid would be in the wild please lmk! Sending over 50,000r to you Raaynn :rolleyes:
  9. Also! Tomorrow Saturday April 18th, 2020! There will be more dragon fights and Firefloor live stream! Starts at 8 PM! (EMC Time / EST)
  10. Hoping to see many of you dragon fighters there tomorrow night!
  11. Hope to have some help defeating the dragons!
  12. 10 AM Dragon fights! Spur of the moment hope to see yall there :)
    Raaynn likes this.
  13. time to follow thread!
  14. Well who wouldve thought it! 3... yes THREE! Different Live Streams on EMC in one day! :eek: Going LIVE at 4:30 PM EMC (EST) time! thats 30 minutes from the time of posting this :rolleyes: Pillager Fighting!
  15. erg... Internet is acting up tonight :mad: No Fire Floor stream but Ill try to be there as much as possible my internet keeps crashing
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  16. MORE Dragon Fights on smp3 tonight at 8 PM EST (EMC) time! Gonna Live Stream it! :eek:
  17. Thank you to everyone who hung out this passed weekend! Can't wait to hang out again Friday April 24th - Sunday April 26th! More Dragon Fights, Pillager Fighting, and Spelunking Next Weekend :rolleyes:
  18. Well man Event after Event that I want to participate in this week here on EMC! Going - LIVE - https://dlive.tv/Sefl - Prettifying the wild! Giving away a Gold Supporter Voucher if we can hit 100 Followers this stream :eek: I know its a bit to ask for 12 followers but maybe we'll do it!
  19. No longer looking for Ideas! Thanks to ALL of you who helped out! See you tomorrow Friday April 24th, 2020 For some Pillager Raids!
  20. Going LIVE - 8 PM! EST (EMC) Time! https://dlive.tv/Sefl - Giving away a Nether Star each time I die to the pillagers! Difficulty 4 with Chainmail armor! :eek: Difficulty may get increased if I manage to survive long !
    AmyLeePlayz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.