stop losing money, i will help

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by coffee_bullet, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -.- you dont have to be rude
    have a good day :p
  2. Too bad
    The list is not a threat but it will be annoying for the people on it one day.
  3. who the hell are you
    he posted on my thread and he was bulling me to say i m going to school want to u want me too see
    +1 Added to list
  4. sonicol1 :/,
    yeah but revenge is not the solution, you just have to calm down and try solve this the good way,
    Um okay ... whatever list <.<
  5. lol yeah....you should really watch what you post about list with peoples names on it, you may regret it one day because someone will think its something else.
  6. +1
    BeKaLuSa and britbrit3197 like this.
  7. Its not going to be revenge its going to be disappointment
    There is no way in hell that someone who bullies me and is just going to walk away.
  8. Lol that would be funny because i just check 4005 prices and they are the mistakes that everyone else makes
  9. But hardly any of those people have bullied you in this thread that I have seen. How am I a bully when I'm just trying to find out why I am on a list for something in a thread that I didn't post in? Since when is being nice to people being a bully? I haven't been rude at all in this thread. I'm so confused and hurt right now that I have no idea what is going on.
    Gap542, SoulPunisher and britbrit3197 like this.
  10. Im not a bully, i was bullied all through elementary middle and high school i know what a real bully is and no one of here but you are a bully.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  11. It aint just this thread.
    Crazy deleted all the comments too, stop acting like your no apart of this.
    Yer of course you are really hurt when i m the one were 20 plus people gang up on me.
  12. yer of course i m the bully you haven't seen the comments before people dealted them. 2o plus people where all insulting my business where i was trying to help people.
    i m just saying there are consequences when u bully me
  13. i didn't even say u were a bully now plz leave the thread u seem ok
  14. I never posted in this thread until you started name dropping.
    britbrit3197 likes this.
  15. Dude, ik panda and she isnt one of those jerks who go around a thread insulting people because she wants, she just want to help.
    She is trying to be nice and incase you didnt realize she is trying to find out why you named her (twice) in your list.
    THE_LEGEND4 and britbrit3197 like this.
  16. Um.. I don't think sonic was bullying you all he said was you don't have to be rude, and then all he said was that revenge isn't the answer. That just sounds like some good advice to me. Being rude to people is never the way to go around and get ahead in this world, and revenge sadly never solves anything. I also don't think him telling someone else to have a good day affects you in anyway.

Now to stay on topic with this Thread. I don't have a problem with what your doing, and if people wan't to pay you for it then that is their money to do w/e they want with. It doesn't affect my rupees one bit. However It's all the details that I'm not seeing that gets to me. How much does this service cost. What info does someone need to send to you to set up and appointment. Does the size of the store affect how much it cost? Do they need to be there when you evaluate said store, or can you do it and make the list of the problems and they pay you when they get back on? I think you should add more info to the original post if you plan on actually making this a business and are going to actually continue with this.

I'm not trying to bully you or anything like that. I'm just offering some friendly advice on how to make your thread stand out more as an actual business. Have a good day and remember it's better to be nice to people even if they are being rude to you. You usually come out on top.
  17. i was referring to should in the post not sonic sorry for miss understanding
    and thank you
  18. fine soz must of been confused i m just really annoyed
    -1 (-2 lol)
    BeKaLuSa likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.