stop losing money, i will help

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by coffee_bullet, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. U know what screw this thread i hate people just giving me crap.
    A mod plz closed this thing down, its really pissing me off how people who are not even doing anything to help malls are just complaining about me going through there whole mall for a small wage of money, and saying i m greedy.
    Anyone wanted my service well too bad blame these people.

List of some EMC members
  2. No, I will not go away. You put this thread up for people to reply to, so i'm replying to it. I also, really, really, don't understand that last part. That's the part i'm on about when I say "This help should be given for free". That is shop sign abuse and I help people, for free, if I see a mistake like that.
    britbrit3197 likes this.
  3. I was spending my time trying to help.
    Thats the thing you can't just see it it involves looking at their other items and adding numbers together and seeing how trades work to make sure people can't scam them.
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  4. Yes, that's the stuff I do for free. Jeez. I've tried explaining that to you about a million times, and your bad grammar must be stuck in your head - because you're the one not understanding. I give up.
    I give up trying to help this kid -_-
    britbrit3197 likes this.
  5. I have no idea what I did but how do I get double the blame? If you're saying that I'm calling you greedy I never did that. If it's because of my posts in another thread then I'm sorry I'm such a nice person.
  6. He also spelt my name wrong on purpose. He typed it 'Souldpunisher'. How does one go from l to d, which are on opposite sides and different lines on the keyboard, by mistake? Right after I argue with him? If that was an attempt to deter me i'm really, really surprised at the immatureness of it.
    britbrit3197 likes this.
  7. Well maybe you should leave coffe alone -_-
    He made this thread as a bussness...
    As it says...
    Do not try and ruin it by posting that it sucks ect...

3. Don't attack others or their goods and services.
    For example don't post "cheaper than bob's shop". Or reply to someones topic "that is so expensive you are a scamer"
    coffee_bullet likes this.
  8. Soz
  9. I didn't attack him but he's attacking me?
  10. You liked people comments and attacked my business.
  11. She liked people's comments? Everybody likes people's comments -_-
    Everybody else attacked your business, so why give her double blame? You said you were tired of crap so treat people how you want to be treated, if that's the case.

Also, sorry if i'm coming across as 'SHUT DOWN YOUR BUSINESS PLOX!!!!", I have anger issues, and when people speak to me the way coffee_bullet is, i'm easy to be aggrevated. And that's exactly what he's doing.
    THE_LEGEND4 and britbrit3197 like this.
  12. As you all broke the rule number 3.
    And thats why you a written down and trust me its hard to get off that list and it will suck one day to be on it.
  13. All I am saying is that unless...
    A: you are making an iquary into costs
    B: Organising or Ordering this service is that you leave
  14. Thank you
  15. You cant Flame people for liking other peoples comments, It doesn't work that way on the internet or in real life.
    Pandas did not attack you i didn't see her say anything to you till you posted her name.
    If it really bothers you that people like other peoples post that you dont agree with maybe dont read the likes?
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  16. K. I'm going to school now. Cya.
    britbrit3197 likes this.
  17. Like mean agree
    Also a mod deleted 90 percent of the comments that panda and others said so plz don't join in
  18. No one cares
  19. Just because I liked someone's comment doesn't mean that I side with them. It means that it was an informative post and that's why I liked it. There are people on here who I don't agree with and I like their posts yet they don't rage at me for no reason about it. I haven't done a thing to you. I am confused as to how I'm suddenly such a horrible person on EMC. I have rarely talked to you and I do my best to be nice to everyone. I'm sorry if that offends you, it seems to offend a lot of people lately.

If I wanted to attack your business then I would have came in here and been a complete jerk to you and posted rude comments and made fun of you. I didn't. Yet my name appeared on that list.

By making that list and posting this comment that sounds like a threat, didn't you break rule number 3?
    I also didn't post anything on this thread until my name was posted. I just read it.
  20. That is a good way to put it :)
    I am not taking sides either...
    Infact I refuse to post here form now on :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.