Staff members.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by copherfield, Feb 16, 2012.

1. We are all mods in this respect. I have seen cursing before in town chat. There was no mod on Smp4 at the time, because of this website I saw that IsMooch was on. I sent him a pm, the player was banned within three minutes. I don't see a problem, other than we should all take some accountability and personal responsibility. If you see a crime in your town you call 911. Same concept.
  2. Justin got undercover :p
    A clone of himself :D
    Unknown secondary account.
    Beware. hehehe. :)
    apamment likes this.
  3. I'm in that screenshot :D and D1223m is nearly always on SMP3, So I don't think we lack moderators :)
  4. Offended or not, ouch.

You wanted suggestions, you got them.
    You don't want suggestions against the 'grain' - fine.
  5. I already know his clone so lol ( SSsssss )
  6. :eek: :eek: :eek:
    omg

Their finger switch place at the speed of light ;)

Ahhh. EIA is here :eek: (Empire Intelligence Agency)
  7. Here is that wall of text I promised a while back!

This is exactly why my residences have not expanded in the least bit over the last several weeks... I have no alt account(s) yet. However, I do my job very well from within Square.
    In addition, I get PRIVATE emails and PHONE CALLS about EMC rule breakers, in addition to EMC alerts. I get email checks every 30 seconds on my computer. I get immediate response on my cell phone when I turn it on.
    You must realize however, I earn my pay by serving my country. If I am not around, it means I have much more important things to do with my time. I have a wife, 4 kids, 2 dogs, a Macaw, 2 homes, a job, huge bills, financial issues, medical issues, a social life, and in between caring for and performing my personal responsibilities to my livelihood and the well being of my family, I take time out of my day to pour over the chat logs, read countless emails, research hundreds of mods, put in some SSP time, check out my Facebook, study Java and JavaScript, and run Square in the background when my computer is online.
    ^Justin’s applicable response to multi-quote.
    My response to multi-quote.
    If you would like to pay me more than $28,000/year salary plus medical, dental, college, 10% discount at many stores, respect of pro-moderator (as I would no longer have the respect of pro-military), housing allowance, meal allowance, and guaranteed pay raise and promotion opportunities, then by all means I will become a full-time moderator. Until then, get off your judgmental high-horse and take a moment to think about what you say to people.

The report system will assist moderators in doing their jobs.
    It seems that a few of you realize your responsibilities as members of the community.

8. omg wall of quote :eek:
  9. Alright, time for me to sound like a butt kisser, but.. From past gaming experiences with other multiplayer, or even single players games, it seems things here are done fairly well. It is unrealistic on any scale to imagine that there should always be an instant response. Not even the big, multimillion dollar companies can manage that and they pay their staff.

To the staff of EMC, thanks for the hard work and support you do provide the players, when there are probably much more worthwhile things you could be doing.

</butt kissing>

:cool:
    d1223m, nmanley, JustinGuy and 5 others like this.
  10. This man gets it.

Thank YOU for getting it. =D
    d1223m, Gottsmote and Twitch1 like this.
  11. "Love" ;)
  12. Used to run a private WoW server for a while. I know its can be a hassle. So, I try not to be a bother.
    JustinGuy likes this.
  13. It's always funny when there are 'no' Moderators on, someone gobs off and on SMP2 at least, Ismooch bans them from out of nowhere.

Brilliant.

Moderators are like sexual predators.

Always waiting. Always watching. :D
    tshack235 and Gottsmote like this.
  14. Tonight, on 'To Catch a Predator". What are your kids doing online? What games are they playing? And who is smacking them with the Almighty Banhammer?
    GameKribJEREMY likes this.
  15. this just in... me.
    Gottsmote likes this.
  16. Banhammer, cluebyfour, the other tools of the trade. Gonna have to get you all a caddy to carry them around in.
  17. LMAO :D
  18. I personally think the moderation on the servers are Better than ALL other server I have tried they do a brilliant job.

The only reasons they would need more moderators/part time moderators(even thought they do not have any)
    is because Of Moderators being on Holiday/vacation or mare servers being added and Moderators leaving (AusQB)

I hope people realize that all this coding takes a while and in the meantime us Members will have to make do with what we have.

If I had the money I would send JustinGuy and GamKribJEMEY £1,000 each for there hard work giving us the best quality of servers there is around at this time.
    If you think you think the Moderation is bad here then why don't you try to run 7/8 servers with a friend and get the best out of it then when you come back you will see how hard they work to get us the best servers around.

I hope people Think how I do and appreciate how hard the Admins and Moderators work to get our gaming experience better :)
    GameKribJEREMY likes this.
  19. Im not satine their work is bad, I'm saying that there should be more of this awesome moderators to do all the tasks...
  20. This is just one of the reasons I went Gold. ;)