Stads' New Home!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Stads0, Jan 30, 2013.

1. BTW: forgot to include this in my original post. This looks fantastic! It must have taken a lot of hard work and talent to build this!
    _Stads_ likes this.
  2. Tip for all things stone brick:
    There's a public stone gen at 1728. Use it.
    creepincreepers7 and _Stads_ like this.
  3. Thanks, it's nice to hear :)
    _5tads_ and NINJATTILA like this.
  4. Thanks will do if need be ;)
    _5tads_ and NINJATTILA like this.
  5. Okay I've claimed the res, it's on SMP4 (duh) and it's 8889 however move is set to false you can see the progress by going to 8888 and turning around! Building will commence shortly :D
    _5tads_ likes this.
  6. Looks epic!
    _Stads_ likes this.
  7. Before I quit I had a Single Chest of Lapis Blocks... If only I knew back then :(
    _Stads_ likes this.
  8. I'd be glad to help out in some way! This looks like a sweet build and I'd love to help you out with it.
    I'll see if I can gather some stone brick for you soon, I'll probably get you more later. Btw, when you put 4 beacons I assume you to into account that you'll need 8 iron(easiest if you ask me) blocks to power it? I saw that you had lots of iron blocks included but I didn't know if you'd thought about that.
    _Stads_ likes this.
  9. That's quite the monolith you've set for yourself! I confess I'm really in love with the use of beacons there - like those old spotlights you'd expect outside 50's-era theaters. And Lapis is awesome.
    _Stads_ likes this.
  10. ill donate 50 sandstone stairs if that helps :D
  11. Thanks
    _5tads_ and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  12. What you quit? I didn't know that... I don't mind about the lapis blocks just sad that such a well known and great member left :(
    _5tads_ and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  13. I'm sure that you'll be able to assist in one way or another and thank you for the kind words :)
    I already have enough stone bricks (thanks ob1bob69), and yes I do have enough Iron and beacons :D
    So at this stage I'm not really sure what but possibly you could help with laying down the floor?
    _5tads_ and creepincreepers7 like this.
  14. Thanks, I hadn't really thought of them as those old spotlights however now that you've said I agree ;)
    _5tads_ likes this.
  15. Okay thank you, just drop by 8888 on SMP4 and you'll be able to donate it right into the chests :) Every little bit helps :D
    _5tads_ likes this.
  16. Sure I'd definitely be able to help with laying down the floor, I'm currently not doing anything atm moment on smp 4. I suggest setting up a PM if you plan on having other people help so we can communicate and ask questions. :)
    _Stads_ likes this.
  17. Yep, I'll set up a Pm for you guys when it comes close to the time for when I need assistance :)
  18. Special thanks to bob for donating ALL the Stone brick products needed to complete this project! You are awesome!!!
  19. Thanks to HurferDurfer1 for donating 5 stacks of Sandstone stairs & 8 stacks of Glass :D
  20. Okay, okay... who sells lapis?!? I already bought out umm; deathtomb, wolves, AlexChance, Kryssyjane.. a few more...
    _5tads_ likes this.