Stads' New Home!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Stads0, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Special thanks to 5weety for donating 5 stacks of Lapis Lazuli Ore, 15 stacks of Lapis Lazuli, 1 stack of Lapis Lazuli Blocks & Assisting with construction :D Your awesome!
    _5tads_ likes this.
  2. Thank you for your very kind words, You can donate redstone at the chests outside 8888 :D
    Let me know how much you donate and I'll add you to the wall of credit ;)
    _5tads_ likes this.
  3. Thanks to stormboy231 & RoriOCookie for assisting with with construction! :D
    _5tads_ likes this.
  4. Thanks to creeper3846 for donating 6 stacks of Glass! Thank you it'll help heaps ;)
    _5tads_ likes this.
  5. Stads, It looks like I'm not the only one who likes building lapis structures. :)
    *cough cough 1254 cough cough*
    _Stads_ likes this.
  6. I have about a stack and a half of blocks... Pm me or tell me here if interested.
    _Stads_ likes this.
  7. Julyloveyou? She bought all the lapis out right before I did... What's worse it was my birthday! :mad: :p
    julyloveyou and _5tads_ like this.
  8. Thanks, much appreciated :)
    _5tads_ likes this.
  9. I am always interested :)
    _5tads_ likes this.
  10. No, no, no, me! :rolleyes:
    _Stads_ likes this.
  11. lol, I'll check it out right away, these lapis structures are getting to be quite popular aren't they ;)
    _5tads_ likes this.
  12. how much glass are you short?
  13. umm at the moment I think maybe 10 stacks or so short, not entirely sure though ;)
  14. I can't get in yet... Laois tomorrow or something.
  15. Okay no problem ;)
    5weety likes this.
  16. I dropped off a stack of glass. I'll bring more when/if I get some.
    5weety likes this.
  17. Okay thanks, you've been added to the wall of credit :D
    5weety likes this.
  18. Sorry guys, I've been unable to construct this for a while but here is yesterdays progress. I think I'm about half way done :D

Sorry for the 1920x1080 resolution forgot to take it in smaller window...
    5weety and jacob5089 like this.
  19. Well it's that time again, I've accumulated another 50k or so to spend on lapis! It would be very helpful if you guys could point me in the correct direction, thanks :D