Stads' New Home!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Stads0, Jan 30, 2013.

1. I'm still in need of lapis shops please let me know where I can find players selling it guys :D
  2. I may come off of the little bit I got. Make me an offer per block Mr. Stads
    _Stads_ likes this.
  3. Well the highest I've paid per block is 39r each and the lowest that I can remember is 18r at kryssy's mall... So anything around that really :D
  4. I've been doing a bit of work on this lately, here's my progress :D
    2013-03-30_01.00.59.png
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  5. Great design, love it. Keep up the good work! :)
    _Stads_ likes this.
  6. It's not much, but I put 3 stacks in a sell chest on my 3rd res. There is a little wool hut set up with a access sign for the door for you. I priced them at 27r each. let me know if that is to much for you.
    _Stads_ likes this.
  7. Thanks man, I will :D
  8. Thank you bob, I'll head over there right now :D
  9. Huge thanks to BailiB for donating 5 obsidian, 1 stack of Lapis Lazuli Blocks, 7 stacks of Lapis Lazuli, 9 stacks of Glass & 10'000 rupees
  10. Okay here is the progress of my 6th day solidly working on this:
    2013-04-22_09.28.19.png
  11. Wow. Great progress!
    _Stads_ likes this.
  12. Thanks!
  13. Special thanks to pizzaboyantonio2 who donated 2 stacks of Sandstone, 1 stack of Glass, 14 Redstone Dust & 100 rupees.
    Thanks to sammydog12 who donated 50 rupees.
  14. I think I'm about 2 stacks of Lapis Lazuli blocks away from finishing the project. Not long now :D
  15. I forgot to post when I officially finished this due to being to caught up in excitement... Don't forget to come check it out to see what you the community helped make happen. 8889 on SMP4 :D
    Thanks again for all your help and support guys throughout this project :D