Sooooo... I'm... Back? [Cuervo's amazing presentation]

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Not_an_owl, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Of course I will, thanks!
    607 likes this.
  2. Hey! Us smp5ians are 2cool4school
  3. Welcome to the empire! :D I'm pretty sure you'll have a great time here :D
    You seem like a really [insert positive adjective here, couldn't choose one because you seem quite, um... versatile] person :)
    Honestly, I'm not very active in-game lately, so you probably won't see me on any of the smp's. Not because it's boring, but more because I have other fun and less fun things to do. However, I'm really enjoying myself reading and posting in these forums: since me joining in early 2013 I've made over 7500 posts here :p
    In the process I've also learnt a lot of English. When I joined as a 13 year old, I was quite bad at it, but nowadays my vocabulary is decent, and my spelling and grammar are pretty good, I think. EMC has also brought me many friends, who have supported me in happy and sad times. I even got to meet up with one of them in real life! ^.^
    So yeah, EMC is a nice distraction like Minecraft itself, but it's also much more than that!
    FoxyRavenger and ShelLuser like this.
  4. I got so excited when you said you were from Valencia, but now I see that California has simply stolen that name from your country XD Any way! Welcome back to EMC. I am a native of smp9, so I am sure I'll see you around :)
    Cuervo and ShelLuser like this.
  5. Welcome to EMC! :)
    Cuervo likes this.
  6. Thank you so much for taking your time writing that response, I see that you're really [insert positive adjective here... Kind].
    As far as you are enjoying what you do it's ok, I'm happy that even thought you can't play so much on the server right now you still post on the forums, that says a lot about you, seriously ^^. Thank you very much for your warm welcome and hope to speak with you someday, maybe we could meet in-game someday if you're in the mood to play! :D

Woah, didn't know there was a Valencia in California, I may visit it :p Than you very much for your response.

Thank you! :)
    DeathPunchKitty likes this.
  7. Glad to see you're getting settled on the forums ^_^ I've got residences and outposts allover the place... But I tend to hop around between most SMPs!

You seem pretty awesome from when we've been chatting in game and will be a great addition to our community :D I'd be happy joining you for a mining trip if you're up for it :)
    Cuervo likes this.

8. I really appreciate all the help you gave me the first day, I'll just sum it as a thank you for this response :). I'm so grateful about the kindness of the Staff in this community, seriously, it's reflected on it's players and the first sight when you start playing here.

Thanks.
    Cuervo.

PD: I'm always up for a mining trip!
    DeathPunchKitty and AnonReturns like this.
  9. That includes menacing Fox pirates like me :p
    Cuervo likes this.
  10. Welcome back!
    607 likes this.