Some people are just...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by SillyWhiteMage, Jun 12, 2012.

1. What about chocolate?
  2. I like my cake just like my servers, Vanilla.
    Sorry, no chocolate.
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  3. Chocolate is the only true cake, your belief is wrong.
  4. :(
  5. Now that I've demonstrated the consequences of impugning someone else's belief, let me truthfully state that marble cake is godly.
    roblikescake likes this.
  6. Technically, Usama was an acceptable rendering of his name. Loosely translated it becomes Usamah, but Osama became popular in the media.
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  7. So you only liked the blue part?

And that's weird. You don't like Fox? You seemed the type to like furry. ;)
  8. faux2f.png
  9. Let's not make it about furries.

Also, you know that s*** made you laugh when you first heard their names. I don't wanna hear that! Haha!
  10. うえええ.jpg
  11. I figured i wouldn't comment on this topic, no matter how good it actually is, however i thought i would lay upon you a bit of my religion :eek:

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense"

Omeletrice, roblikescake and AusQB like this.
  12. Why is it that such a discussion has imurged from just two videos?
  13. You mean Harry?
  14. I quite like bacon.
  15. ikr a funny, informative and surprisingly positive discussion.
    Cypher_Rahl, _Stads_ and PThagaard like this.
  16. yeeee-eep
  17. TL:DR

Kid rages about Homosexuality

Turks Retort

Kid Retorts

That is all.
  18. On issues like this, "scientists" are really good at finding evidence to support their preconceived opinions. That is not science! Science is setting aside preconceptions and going where the evidence takes you, then finding the best explanation to fit the available evidence. The scientific method requires one to ask a question and gather background information before forming a hypothesis, but in a many of cases with religious/political overtones, the scientists skip the first steps and go directly to "form a hypothesis" at which point they set out to prove their own hypothesis. This predisposes them to finding evidence to support their hypothesis (because most people hate to be wrong) and downplay anything that counters their initial opinion.
  19. Oh Edmund, you always know what to say.