Some people are just...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by SillyWhiteMage, Jun 12, 2012.

1. lol how I love what we get put through these days. I am not speaking for homosexuals I am speaking for everyone that has to deal with everyones disagreements which causes this world to become more corrupt and our stupid decisions.
  2. People will support evidence that supports their beliefs and ignore evidence that doesn't. It happens to all of us. (and unfortunately, there are also people who are more focused on making a point or making money than finding the truth and spreading it :p ) Because of this, people's strong beliefs get strengthened even by moderate and well-balanced reports about controversial topics (of which there are few).

Separation of church and state is, to some extent (I believe), a facade. Take for example the swearing-in of the president: What does the president place his hand on? A bible. This is supposed to in a way bind him to his words, but in that very act, there is an acceptance of faith as the basis for trust in government. Also remember this advertisement (Rick Perry's intensely religious campaign ad). Whether or not he gets elected, it's clear that many of the American people are supportive of policies based of religious ideals. So yes, separation of church and state officially exists, but it may not be quite as complete as the phrase would suggest.
  3. I personally think any sort of sexuality besides being sexual is rather primitive, but that is just me. I don't see how people define attraction by ones sex. Ones sex isn't them. Their gender and personality are much more interesting.
    PThagaard and LZBZ_DW like this.
  4. Just gotta say that the kid is weird but yes his beliefs about gays are right. Dont crucify me for saying that. And thats all i'll say on this matter.
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  5. So you choose to be hetrosexual?
  6. yes i do.
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  7. Just in case things get nasty here.. I would like for everyone to be reminded, do not attack each other on a personal level. Believes and opinions are free game.. but please do not insult or attack each other personally.. just thought that this would be a good time and place to throw that out there.
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  8. So you have homosexual urges, you just don't act on them?
  9. I will not attack and if attacked i will simply walk away. But thank you for saying that ismooch
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  10. No but thank you for pulling things out of thin air.
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  11. I believe that it is rather funny to believe that any deity that could have created us would want us to follow a set of arbitrary commands.
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  12. Well you said it was a choice of yours. Which means their must have been a separate viable option.
  13. WHAT. You think that someone that Created us wouldnt want us to follow Any guidelines?
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  14. Nope because at no time have i even beleived there was another option than marriage between one man and one women.
  15. Just to clarify I am NOT supporting the boy in the video im supporting my own belief
  16. I believe any being that had gotten to the point of being able to create others, would want us to strive on our own to reach the same level. I believe one would be past any lusts for power or control. The lust for power and control is something we humans have. Look at religious organizations throughout history. I don't see that as the trait of a god.
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  17. So it isn't a choice for you, it is something you are.
  18. I see that you have your own view. Im not in the business of shoving religion down peoples throats. So im not goin to put too much effort into showing you what i believe because i know that you wouldnt listen.
  19. There is a choice but i believe its wrong so its not an option i guess would be a way to say it.