So MinecraftL might be getting TNT minecarts

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Well did we have a reset for wither skeletons? Nope. Did we have a reset for emerald ore? Nope.
    SoulPunisher, jkjkjk182 and Kadboy like this.
  2. That room looks advanced like, I will love this new material
  3. When I was looking around in SP with the latest snapshot, the quartz ore was actually surprisingly common. Maybe even as common as coal. With that, I really hope the nether doesn't get reset. I find myself and others frequently using it as an expressway to far away places in the wild. In addition to that, all of the portals would be reset as well, so any you have at your wild bases would be rendered useless if you have any kind of a setup on the other side. All of the tunnels, grinders, portals, and forts would be gone. I suppose we could just take all of our stuff from our places before the reset, if it happens, but that would still be a big waste of effort. You would also have to go find new forts and spots to rebuild your stuff in. (And then of course, there's always the fact that there was never a reset for any of the other world generation updates.)
    ZBSDKryten and penfoldex like this.
  4. From what I have heard from my buddies who have the snapshot, this ore was difficult to find! I'm now making a Nether portal (in the snapshot of course) to see how much quartz there is in the nether
    EDIT: Wow you're right. I noticed that where I spawned, I couldn't see any, but as I flew around I saw tons! I guess my (unreliable) source was too lazy to look around!!! Last time I get my information from him :mad: Well on that note, I repeal my statements on there being a nether reset xD
  5. Read what Kad said. I totally agree with him.
    What's the problem with long nether expeditions? Isn't that how Minecraft is supposed to be played? Getting good things cost more? I mean, if you feel like traveling to find quartz, why should others, who wish to play MC like how it is now, or have nether portals to important locations lose all that, so people who are too lazy to bring some food, armor and some tools to get quartz easily? If they want quartz, they can go get it. If everything was easily available in town, why do we even have the wild, or the nether?

EDIT: Moya changed his mind! :D
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  6. If there is a reset I want a date and time so I can take my stuff apart and save up for next base after reset
  7. Were exploring options to not have to reset. We will let you guys know soon as we have it figured out.
  8. I vote we send Aikar in. He can place the quartz within 200,000 blocks in every direction. While in creative mode.
    It would be a lot of work. For Aikar, not us.

Everybody is happy!
  9. There's going to be Minecarts with; TNT, dispensers and spawners. It's on the wiki/items page. :)
  10. WorldEdit
  11. What do you guys think about these spawner minecarts?
  12. I dunno, I kinda think that they'll be good for mob grinders but nothing else :3 TNT stupid. Dispenser'll be good though.
  13. I think it would be pretty fun to roll a spawner cart, with a spider spawner in it, into someones base :)
    moyaboya and AlexChance like this.
  14. Creative.
  15. I think a nice solution would be to have nether outposts, 10k blocks or so out.
    moyaboya likes this.