So, I open up my facebook, and this is what I see...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 72Volt, Oct 22, 2014.

1. I'm disappointed, ICC (or whatever you're called now). Check yo self.
  2. In fact, I saw it too! :rolleyes:
    Untitled.png
    sambish20 and captaincraft300 like this.
  3. in fact, i saw it too and i blocked him from sending me any more stupid game requests. :D :p
    607 likes this.
  4. I open up Facebook, and then I ask myself 'wtf am I doing here? and leave. I then proceed to eat Haribos and drink tea while checking Twitter (where I don't get game invites ;)) and playing (good, non-social :p) games, because, you know...living the life. ._.
    607 and battmeghs like this.
  5. But it's Diamond Digger Saga! You have to play!
    chickeneer, Pab10S and Dwight5273 like this.
  6. oh no, she's gone to the depths too! everyone abandon ship! :p
    autumnrain26 and FDNY21 like this.
  7. "But it's FarmVille! You have to play!"
    "But it's Candy Crush! You have to play!"
    "But it's Pet Rescue Saga! You have to play!"

etc. etc. etc.
    607, krysyyjane9191 and battmeghs like this.
  8. Sorry; I can't hear you over the microtransactions I don't have to pay for in FTL :p (They also made their only DLC/expansion completely free, lul)
    72Volt likes this.
  9. i only play games where im better then everyone else brb rollercoaster tycoon tiem
  10. You've gotta have something to do while on your restroom break during the day =P
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  11. I know this is random .. But i really don't like the name of this game ....:confused::eek:
  12. Yeah, I've got the exact same thing :p
  13. Few things, yo.

1. I only have the things checked where it invites others who have played the game. So either you feel guilty of yourself, or blame FB or borking.

2. There IS a general setting, or at least used to be where you can simply block game invites as a whole.

3. It's a fun game to play when you poop.

I've done nothing there. :D
  14. I never play Facebook games but I'm getting it. I've either played it without realising, or something is wrong.
    battmeghs likes this.
  15. Well, it could be FB jacked up then. I've been playing this and a few random other games in my in-between-times, for months...and that button has never ever been set to send people things unless they've played recently and/or sent me things, haha.
    sambish20 likes this.
  16. Either way though, I hope the thread is a joke. Anyone who gets super seriously upset at yet one more thing to see on FB from peeps on your list one time during the day, needs some therapy, yo.
    1. I occasionally mis-click on these kinds of notifications, which takes me to the app.
    2. I would rather not block game requests by default, it's useful for filtering people unfit to be Facebook friends. I usually block people for this, but you're ICC, so you're exempt.
    3. Why can the people of today not poop without needing constant stimulation? God damn.
  17. 1 + 2 = again not my fault. If you use facebook, you're going to run into a lot of posts from people you likely aren't going to super enjoy every single time. Otherwise, FB is bad, mkay? :p
    3. It's not a need. Who said it was a need? That'd be like, why can't you go on the internet without the NEED to visit EMC and talk about games about Facebook. It's something you wanted to do, not needed, lol.
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  18. *Gets many game request from Friends on FB.. Ignores most of them cause don't want to play them and doesn't hate on the person who sends the request or make a thread about the request...
  19. Dwight gets straight to the point..... As per. :)
    Dwight5273 likes this.