Snow on Christmas

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Inuyasha1204, Dec 18, 2013.

?

Should it snow in town on Christmas?

Yes! 34 vote(s) 72.3%
No! 8 vote(s) 17.0%
Maybe? 5 vote(s) 10.6%
  1. Lol, in my res 14725 in smp7 i have a snow golem named Gilbert :D.
  2. gets obscure reference, unless it isnt an obscure reference, but is actually a coincidence
  3. A lot of this thread - reason why you shouldn't talk about religion on the internet ;)
  4. I guess my wording could (very much should) have been better. To clarify, snow=ok, I just didn't want others to feel left out by thinking that EMC was supporting an individual group instead of say, a winter holiday event. I guess you could say that I like the umbrella size that would cover everyone. I'm not going to edit my poorly worded posts, because that would just lead to even more confusion and derailing than I have already caused.:oops:
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. In america at least I know a TON of hardcore atheists that celebrate Christmas. They did thanksgiving. It's more than a religious holiday now, it's plain the most important holiday of the year. if there was a giant pixel art manger scene, that could be a problem.
  6. We should have mao-mass for our payers from china! (think im joking? look it up.)
  7. Introducing the snow flag :D
    It makes it so snow cannot form on your residence but you still get the weather effects :p
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. Wow, this got complicated.
  9. Just say X-Mas...