SMP8, you worry me.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Kephras, Aug 24, 2014.

1. I remember that day... How many people married Stan during that whole fiasco?
  2. I don't know. Too many.
    Tuqueque, Wubalubadubdubb and Celori like this.
  3. I think if you take married-by-extension, at least 75% of the people in that picture would be, I believe.
  4. This is so true.
    Tuqueque, Wubalubadubdubb and Celori like this.
  5. There was someone griefing a building near us at the time. I was the only person that noticed him. :p
    Tuqueque and Wubalubadubdubb like this.
  6. And then it turned into an inspection of -everything- to see what damage was done. With several of us dying. Including MasterDude13's horse... RIP.
    Tuqueque and Wubalubadubdubb like this.
  7. Tuqueque likes this.
  8. Wow, I had never seen someone before with a shorter name than mine! :eek:
  9. This morning on 8, this happened...
    Hash part 1.png Hash part 2.png Hash part 3.png Hash part 4.png Hash part 5.png Hash part 1.png Hash part 2.png Hash part 3.png Hash part 4.png Hash part 5.png Hash part 6.png Hash part 7.png Hash part 8.png Hash part 9.png Hash part 10.png Hash part 11.png Hash part 12.png Hash part 13.png Hash part 14.png Hash part 15.png Hash part 16.png Hash part 17.png
    Thanks for storytime, Qwert. It was beautiful.
  10. I love this server.

Tuqueque, khixan and Wubalubadubdubb like this.
  11. This is really beautiful. I think those are some of the best SMP8 moments in the last week or so. =P
    Tuqueque likes this.
  12. The best part about the last message I had there was that several people disconnected and reconnected right afterwards.
    Tuqueque and 607 like this.
  13. Here was what caused that :p:
    Tuqueque likes this.
  14. Wut... What did SMP8 get into: xD
    2015-04-08_12.22.51.png
  15. There was better moments in that hour ;)
    Remember when i was drunk and we were all like wayyyyy?
    Tuqueque likes this.
  16. Ah, the memories will last a lifetime :)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  17. So... does saying "rainbow car" in the forums make Rainbowpony close all browser tabs?
    Tuqueque, RainbowPony, 607 and 2 others like this.