SMP8 Public Wild Utilities

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by khixan, Jun 16, 2015.

?

SMP8 wants ???

XP Grinders 145 vote(s) 46.0%
Iron Farm 63 vote(s) 20.0%
Gold Farm 52 vote(s) 16.5%
Guardian Farm 39 vote(s) 12.4%
Other (leave in comments) 16 vote(s) 5.1%
  1. My poor head :(
  2. Question: What in the Building was griefed?
    Tuqueque likes this.
  3. Just random parts in the walls, enchanting table, bookshelves, the villager, heads, the wheat farm, AFK room, trash chest, and the rails. As I said, it is all fixed except the heads. :)
    Tuqueque, ScrObot and khixan like this.
  4. Ive Heard about the minecart and chest room problems and can i help on anything?
    Tuqueque likes this.
  5. Hey codygraw did you find my head?
    Tuqueque likes this.
  6. Khixan I must apologies I mined two torches and when I came back to fix them they were despond. Sorry about that I really feel sad. Could you forgive me? I will give you two torches and I forgot the location of were I mined them But could give you the two torches back. I am really sorry.
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  7. It is only 2 torches...
    Tuqueque, 8808 and Dufne like this.
  8. it ok it only 2 torches
    Tuqueque, khixan and 8808 like this.
  9. 8808 no biggie and thanks for letting us know. Where were you at? We'll go put them back.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  10. To the slime farm
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  11. It may have been the same person, but yesterday i was at the iron farm and the snow golems were gone and some glass from the iron golem kill chamber. I was also at the nether hunting grounds and there were some blocks missing from the floor so you could fall straight through into the lava. I fixed it all but wasn't sure who to tell.
    Tuqueque, ScrObot and khixan like this.
  12. Thanks Specward, appreciate you fixing it and letting us know! Putting it on this thread lets us keep track of it too :)

Also, on the first page, first post of this thread, there is a list of people (granted, some have done name changes, so use /p) for each of the public builds. We normally ask a mod to do a grief report if it's more than "oops, broke a block".

Thanks again all! Hopefully I'll be back in game by Monday.
    Tuqueque and ScrObot like this.
  13. Pigmentus was griefed again, and this time it was more substantially. We have shut it down until it can be repaired.

Additionally, we have had complaints on the lag when ppl let the spawning get out of control. We are looking at ideas to put a stop to this problem. That is going to take us a little bit.

If you have items in chests that you need to fetch, please come get them. I anticipate Pigmentus will be closed for a week.
  14. The iron farm was griefed again, apparently the same person who did pigmentus earlier did this. So I'm replacing the villagers again. Then it should be running at full 4 cell capacity again.
    Tuqueque, 8808 and khixan like this.
  15. Is there any way i can help? i have tons of red sand that i can donate becuase i see you guys like red sandstone? plus if you need any help with building or anything dont hesitate to contact me
    Tuqueque likes this.
  16. The guy came back for revenge? :eek:
    Tuqueque likes this.
  17. Nah, I think it was one person who just griefed a lot before getting caught.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  18. Oh, lol. Well what do you need, I am on right now only watching bricks smelt and listening to music.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  19. Its fixed
    Tuqueque, ScrObot and 8808 like this.
  20. That's good
    Tuqueque and Sgt_Pepper4 like this.