SMP8 Public Wild Utilities

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by khixan, Jun 16, 2015.

?

SMP8 wants ???

XP Grinders 145 vote(s) 46.0%
Iron Farm 63 vote(s) 20.0%
Gold Farm 52 vote(s) 16.5%
Guardian Farm 39 vote(s) 12.4%
Other (leave in comments) 16 vote(s) 5.1%

1. Me and Pepper were improving the nether farms when we saw this.. :p
  2. Below are images of new spawns at the nether farm. Enjoy!
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  3. Oh and I almost forgot, if you go into the ghast chamber, you may find a sight similar to this.
  4. Hey, looking great. Thanks for the additions, Pepper. I'll go take a look soon!
    Tuqueque, khixan and Sgt_Pepper4 like this.
  5. Awesome Peps! Now I can stop being ghast bait lol :D
    Tuqueque, kaptrix and ShelLuser like this.
  6. And we can practice ghast T -ball. :p
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  7. The ghast thing seems to not work with me :/
    Tuqueque likes this.
  8. Hey Shy, I think the rules of spawning of ghasts and that particular area makes it so it'll take 10 or 20 min before one pops up. Its not fast but after a while of killing other stuff one does pop up when you least expect it. It's kind of a fun surprise. I'm not sure there's not much else one can do to make it better.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  9. Real quick before my job interview -
    A section of the Sushi Drop rail got griefed. ShyGuyTheGamer1 is repairing it (wall and center) with his own materials. Thanks Shy!
    CrystalDragon took the report and is dealing with the griefers. Thank you!

From Prometha (approved Sushi Drop builder)-
    I'm digging out some space towards the end of sushi drop. It's the tunnel where the sushi drop rail ends that's locked with cobble. Future space for a possible farm. I will go far from sushi drop. That particular tunnel was just the most convenient spot and I will be very careful to avoid and move away from sushi.
    Tuqueque and WayneKramer like this.
  10. khixan, the grief at sushi drop was more than you know. The enchanted room got Wrecked, Goober III got killed and ChrisFlareon desktop map is missing! We need a repair crew for everything! I will send out pictures soon, but for now I will cry myself senseless...
    Tuqueque likes this.
  11. Are we sure we want to make the rail and the pathway to Sushi drop so publicly visible and easy to get to?
    Tuqueque likes this.

12. That is the grief. What we will need is the following...

-Bookshelves
    -Anvils
    -Chain Armor
    -armor stand
    -Enchantment Table
    -Lapis Lazuli
    -Villager
    -Small slime block mob
    -1 glass pane when captured small slime block
    -ChrisFlareon's Computer map
    -Ender Chest

That is all. Your choice on the amount. Thank you everyone. Oh yeah! The beacon area was also griefed, Sgt will handle that and maybe upgrade the beacon and maybe you will see speed II in the near furture :3

The person who was banned I cannot say, but he was publicly banned in front of some people. Banned by crystaldragon13, thanks BTW. Also let's get smp8 out here and fix up the place! Thanks and Cheers,
    -Shyguy
    tuqueque likes this.
  13. I will get the Anvil and EnchantTable :)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  14. Strangely enough the event caused me to think I should install fully powered beacons at the nether farm. How does speed 2, resistance 2, attack 2 sound? Maybe if I can get my hands on another beacon regen2?
    Tuqueque likes this.
  15. Shy I'll give you a villager. If you can come see me in game.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  16. Well I can't do that right now
    Do Regen 2, Strength 2 and resistance 2. And a good idea! I can supply the 3 beacons for ya if ya like :)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  17. well how about 1 beacon and we can do all 4 XD. Or if you want to split it 2 and 2. I dont care.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  18. I was scouting out the dimensions of /nether. 4 fully powered beacons could do like 97% of the main floor and plus some of the back areas and the safe areas up front. Maybe not the safe areas down below though. I'm not sure yet.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  19. Okay let's do just 1 beacon, I will get to killing the wither.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  20. The farm is like 40 blocks up from the lava at it's highest point (the roof of the safe room), so a pyramid in the lava is possible I think. Probably highly deterring griefers. Or it'd be sweet irony for a griefer to grief and they die in the lava trying to escape haha.
    Tuqueque likes this.