SMP8 Public Town Utilities

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by BankingClan, Mar 7, 2019.

1. SMP8 PTU (Public Town Utilities)
    Town based organization parallel of PWU. You can get to us by using /v +ptu or /v 17474!

Public Utilities
    Cane Kraze
    Sugar cane (in large quantities) can be obtained for free at Cane Kraze. Players can craft sugar cane into paper here to get free emeralds from the paper-to-emerald villagers (there are villagers here, too).

Emerald Exchange
    As the name suggests, Emerald Exchange is a place where players can trade emeralds in exchange for certain items (mainly enchanted books and XP bottles). The 3 XP bottle villagers are from 1.7, and every enchanted book is at its highest level. There are also a few paper-to-emerald villagers here, too.

World Flag Banners
    This is a non-profit shop where you can buy all of the world country flags made using minecraft banners

Snow and Ice Farm
    Here there are many ice platforms for the collection of ice, and there are snow golems for snow ball gathering

ACME Industries (+anvil)
    Anvils, Anvils and Anvils, and maybe some easter eggs ;)

Pumpkin Pit (+pp)
    Trade pumpkins with villagers for emeralds! This farm is intended to replace Cane Kraze (+ck), but both farms will be public.

Quartz Quarry (+qq)
    Trade emeralds with villagers for quartz blocks (and/or other blocks they have)! The residence is open (and has been for a month), but there is still some building I need to do.

2. Community Additions
    This is the section to highlight other special locations or services made by other SMP8 citizens for the benefit of the community!

+Bamboo Harvesting
    Lots of Bamboo and Cute Pandas
    Directed by wafflecoffee

If you would like to add you farm to this list, PM Tuqueque in the forums or in discord :)
  3. Awwww, this is awesomez,
    BankingClan and FadedMartian like this.
  4. It is awesome! I wanted to remind everyone, that if you want to make or already have made a service/structure you would like to share with the community, please just PM me with the details to see if I can link it up in the hub!
    khixan and FadedMartian like this.
  5. This is awesome! Thankyou :)
    BankingClan likes this.
  6. Someday next week I'm going to restock the flags in the World Banners Shop, either way BUMP

Let me know which ones are mostly out of stock... thanks!
  7. I got the entire list added to the resources section for smp8.
    Let me know if there is anything else that needs added :)
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  8. Finally restocked the flags, if anyone would like to donate wool so I add plenty of stock on those flags with high demand I would be grateful, I no longer have any resources. What is most needed is blue and white wool
    sonicol1, Raaynn and UltiPig like this.
  9. Can get you a dc of each, is there somewhere to drop it tuq?
    Tuqueque likes this.
  10. Yes, I just set two DC's up at my main res after the pillars on smp8. Thanks for the donation!
    Raaynn and sonicol1 like this.
  11. That flag shop is really amazing, I honestly thought you would have just a couple of some of the more "known" countries flags, so when I went to check it out I was really suprised with the amazing selection. Was really happy to find my country's flag so obviously I bought it. Will donate some of the spare wool I have!
    Tuqueque likes this.
  12. done. if you need more/other colours, let me know
  13. Thanks for the contribution once again, I was able to stockpile quite a bunch of flags, hopefully they last throughout the year haha =D

Anyways BUMP =D and wave your flag!

Can't believe it has been 10 years of this song, I hope you Enjoy it!
  14. Added +Bamboo to the community Utilities =D

Go check 'em out
    KatydidBuild and UltiPig like this.
  15. Hello! Here are some new SMP8 PTU farms for you all to enjoy.

Pumpkin Pit (+pp)
    Trade pumpkins with villagers for emeralds! This farm is intended to replace Cane Kraze (+ck), but both farms will be public.

Quartz Quarry (+qq)
    Trade emeralds with villagers for quartz blocks (and/or other blocks they have)! The residence is open (and has been for a month), but there is still some building I need to do.

Enjoy! :)
    BankingClan and Kryarias like this.
  16. Yearly Bump =D
    UltiPig likes this.