smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Not sure what that means either.
    If he makes an embassy and recruits people to make a different style wild community that is perfectly fine.
    We can be allies with them. If he has some evil plan to change this place it won't work :D
  2. hmm it does look chaotic but in a good way i think, we don't tell people you can only build here and only have 10x10 area. Last Light Outpost is more like a group of people who's creativity is free and love doing random but reasonable builds aka "The Glass Quotes House" . Maybe he just saying that cause he just join LLO but compared to month or so ago their were less buildings. Anyways "To One's Own"
  3. Ok, I at this moment am pretty irritated. Ever since I built my house I have had a brewing stand and cauldron in the corner that I use. I just went to make more and apparently someone decided to help themselves to them because they are now missing. I dunno who did it but it's irritating because I used materials I gathered/was given and try to use sparingly and yet they feel the need to grief my things. You're welcome for the free stuff dirtbag. I made three sets in the town crafting area for people to use so they wouldn't take peoples' things.

I have lived here a while without being griefed until now. What.the.fudge?
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. I am planning to create an outpost for the outpost. My idea is to build a link from the current out post to a small village next to a giant hole. Inside this hole you can mine for you life. Miner anything anywhere as long as it is not too dangerous and you follow EMC guidelines. I have found a place that would be good for it. I will set up a rail link and a village and tell everyone when it is ready to go.
  5. Since Min_Miner got banned you could probably have his brewing stand. He took it out for me and him too use. I requested him to bring it and I can now use the public ones so if you want feel free to come and get it. If he comes back on I will get him a new one.
  6. I get you some rods tomorrow when I go to the nether if you like
  7. That would be good. Any rupees for that?
  8. What you mean for the rods, I was just going to them for free for community members to use per request. Making money on EMC isn't as important than helping someone in are community. Don't get me wrong me & murrgetter run a successful wood supplier shop so I have a steady income :)
  9. Ok. Just wondering. Will you be getting them from the blaze grinder? And what design is the blaze grinder?
  10. Yes I will getting them from there and PM secret or LZBZ about what type it is because I have no experience with building grinder was just there at the right moment :)
  11. I currently have over 9 stacks of blaze rods, I can bring them to the outpost FOR FREE per request.
    (we also had a slight [jk terrible and chaotic] leak at one of the blaze grinders, but it's fixed.)
  12. SO MUCH FIRE SO MUCH LAVA.....Their words, they taunts the precious...they says evil things to the precious....:confused:

xD that was crazy.
  13. It's a modified Etho design. Same cone shape and everything, just a few modifications to the size to fit the current blaze problems.
  14. And maybe include room for a second rail too.
  15. I'll make fire resistant potions if anyone needs any for the journeys into Hell. Just need the blaze rods. So i guess to get therods we need the potion and to get the potion we need the rods. Clever.
  16. Catch22... great book btw.
  17. Is he building ALL of this in Little Toronto. I really hope he isn't.
  18. ZeWildGuy, Jakres and Equinox_Boss like this.
  19. ZeWildGuy, Jakres and Equinox_Boss like this.
  20. There has been alot of what I call "fill" building going on of lately. People building in empty spaces between buildings, filling every space possible. What has happened near the guesthouse is a good example.

I certainly understand wanting to concentrate services near the guesthouse, and that I see as a good thing. When it comes to other spaces between buildings, people are filling it in more, because I think they want feel as if they are physically within the bounds of the community.

Doing so without consulting your neighbors is very inconsiderate.

* - Please remember that some people were there first, and their wishes for their area of the outpost should be consulted out of a matter of respect.

* - Some people like their space (I am one of these people). Please do not build within a good distance of anyone else without finding out first who your neighbors are and working with them on a construction plan.

* - Asking permission first will go a long way toward cementing bonds of frienship and trust between neighbors. Such bonds are needed to hold the community together.

Our intent is to have a community, which means that we need to communicate with our neighbors and community members to ensure the health of the community.

I would like to make a request of the community that they post a sign right outside or right inside their home to identify whose building/home is whose. This will help with the derilict policy and help people find out who they need to connect with before they start building their dream home next door to it.

Thanks and have a great day