smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Here's some screenshots. The powered rail is powered by a redstone torch underneath. If there's water underneath the tunnel, you can surround the redstone torch with stairs to make it look nice (like a pillar, see 2nd screenshot). Tunnel is lit by glowstone in the ceiling. The walls are glass panes--this conserves glass and also gives you more room to walk around in the tunnel. The floor is made of stone bricks (edges) and smooth stone (middle).

2012-06-05_22.37.40.png 2012-06-05_22.37.48.png 2012-06-05_22.38.00.png 2012-06-05_22.38.05.png 2012-06-05_22.38.16.png
  2. and maybe we should widen all the under ground/water track tunnels so that a person can walk and not stop cart traffic
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. Aweseome design! I might be able to get online in the game later. Can't wait to walk around and see all the construction. Have been checking the livemap all day. :)
  4. I suggest Beach town for district 3.
  5. ZeWildGuy and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. As the first original resident of District 3 (when I began work on the skyscraper, my nearest neighbor was the chicken farm), I officially declare that I do not care at all what the district is named. heheheheh ;D
  7. I'll be gone for 3 days on a trip. See you all friday night
  8. Just realized Havock is building the Umbrella Corporation in Little Toronto/Taiga place. GUess we have Raccoon City now xD
  9. Added it to the list. Would be funny if our District 9 would be named Raccoon City. Pop culture reference double feature.
  10. You can re design the tunnel i started under the harbor
  11. So. Blaze grinders are finished. If you need to be shown to them, ask gremlindan, Dwight, LZBZ_DW, or I, and we will guide you there. Please remember to use common sense when you are grinding. Leave everything as you found it, and follow the proper instructions for grinding. I don't want to see anyone going kamikaze through the glass trying to kill blazes. ^_^ We have also found another 2 spawners close by, and plan to make a mega-blaze-farm from them.
    In other news, welcome weehop to the outpost!
    In even other news, NoobOfEpicness and I have built a VERY shoddy skeleton grinder over in jungle #2. If you want to see it, ask me or him.
    And people. Before we start going "Well we should expand THERE because it's FLAT!" we have to focus on building more in the areas we have. For example: We need more people focusing on the town hall. I plan on extending it past the courtyard (Eclipsys' thing right in front of the guesthouse) and over the ocean. If anyone has any objections, let me know.
  12. haha yea LZBZ_DW and I secured the other 2 spawners but got fire shot in my face and fell down the dept of the nether :( owell :) had fun when i was there and shall return for revenge
  13. I wish I hadn't missed that.
  14. haha yea just imagine two people going back and forth to kill blazers then catching on fire, running around like a madman< mostly me , then blocking off the it then all of the sudden a blazer spawns in your face and blazers from 2nd one throwing fire at you lol it was fun in the end :cool:
  15. Update:
    min_miner was banned from the EMC for griefing the animal farms. he admitted to one griefing claimed some unnamed diamond supporter told him to do it. also the other griefings showed the same pattern. we had a mod investigate it and min_miner was given several chances to defend himself. he did not name the supporter nor said how he got threatened.

This will not have any effect on our relations with Miner Co. or how we treat new members. We had a bad sheep, we found it. Let's keep expanding, making alliances and making the EMC wilds a proper alternative or addition to town life :D
  16. Min_Miner had been removed from Miner Co. before this incident over another not very major incident. So is it true he has been banned permanently? And who was the moderator?
  17. Yes, IceCreamCow I'm assuming since he was the one in the conversation and the ban message says "See your inbox on the site."
  18. Ok. Sure.
  19. Havock asked me in game if I was happy in the Outpost. He says he's only building an embassy with us and plans to build his own city/complex with a modern/contemporary look and everything themed together and ran based on The Umbrella Corporation.

Given that embassy:

1. a body of persons entrusted with a mission to a sovereign or government, especially an ambassador and his or her staff.
    2. the official headquarters of an ambassador.
    3. the function or office of an ambassador.
    4. a mission headed by an ambassador.

And the Umbrella Corp is a fictional place in Resident Evil that makes people into Zombies...
    I've no idea what this means...

Though I told him I am happy at the Outpost and though it looks "Chaotic" to him and everything seems crazy we all work together and follow Empire rules.