smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. <3
  2. Not really
    Sunny_Chicken likes this.
  3. Then there you go. Updated into inactive members.
    Sunny_Chicken likes this.
  4. Thanks meng. Will update you when I become active.
    zulu9, penfoldex and Sunny_Chicken like this.
  5. Holy cows of icecream the LLO has grown , and proveed itself to be worth competitors with the low.life griefers out there... I wish that I could be on and still be an up most up most active member, however I am sure many of you have realized I have been offline for some time... have any of you perhaps passed through either of my outposts/towns (Woodside Cove or Free Haven)?? From what I've seen on the live map neither of them are in too good of shape...
    zulu9 likes this.
  6. Sorry I couldn't make it to the meeting. I had to go out.

With some new LLO outposts and threads popping up, I think I'm going to set up a vote to see if you guys want to essentially "federate" the LLO and introduce an LLO council and districts etc, while keeping out very free setup. I'll do that sometime this week unless you guys have any serious issues you'd like to raise.
    zulu9, penfoldex and Philovanrood like this.
  7. From the People of Carthaga to the Members of the Last Light Outpost

The PoC feel honored to receive your message and we would be happy to create a friendly relationship with LLO.

Therefore PoC would love to welcome a delegation from LLO in our head quarters in smp4-town. We will then guide you out to the city of Carthaga. We will be able to accommodate you, have food for you and provide you with everything else you might need.

Unfortunately and even though penfoldex, mba2012, Mrlegitislegit and others are highly respectable members of EMC I cannot yet share the coordinates to Carthaga with you. After we strengthened the bond of friendship I will provide a map and way description so that also other members of the LLO will be able to visit Carthaga later on.

For this meeting, I would be available for the next few hours today or next weekend. Let me know, what is a good time for you.

Sincerely,

Kaizimir, Founder of Carthaga
    zulu9, Scorpio528, Hashhog and 7 others like this.
  8. I am part of LLO and PoC, I a member of both would love that maybe we can join and make one big outpost
    zulu9 likes this.
  9. So, the Philo Public Library is coming along, albeit a bit slow. Leather is being farmed, but it doesn't grow quick, so I am accepting donations of bookshelves to complete it. Those who donate bookshelves will be given a plaque (sign) with their name to be hung in the lobby. If you want to donate, just send me a PM telling me how many you gave so I can make the plaque, and just replace the dirt blocks that I have laid out on the 2nd and 3rd floors. The chests are to be kept in place at the end of the shelves for future written books to be placed inside for 'checking out'. I am also accepting donations of those as well. This library will definitely be a group effort to fill, so please be generous!
    Here's a screenshot of the lobby currently....
    zulu9, mba2012, Sunny_Chicken and 2 others like this.
  10. I should have a bunch of bookshelves left over from the northern library…I'll check how many I have!
    zulu9, Philovanrood and Sunny_Chicken like this.
  11. graphics graphics graphics graphics garaphics graphica grapchc (Day 15)

zulu9, Philovanrood, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  12. Greetings from the Eastern wild of smp9. I am the Current President of Wrem, and i wish to personally announce my interest and excitement at the prospect of a Trade agreement with the LLO. We have grown to be quite a large and well known outpost, however the 'legend', success, Size and stories of the Last Light Outpost has always intrigued me. We look forward to doing business with such a distinguished nation. We have already Applied for our selected maerials of wood and sandstone, as we have recently passed an iniative to redevelop the entire capital city to transform the city from a Post N.R corporate, capitalistic city state to a modern and inviting nation, that we have evolved in to. I personally look forward to and await you stipulations and requests, Many thanks

President Hollyhill105 of Wrem
  13. How exactly does friendships with other outposts work
    Kaizimir likes this.
  14. We're working on that…so far, it would appear to be trading and visiting each other's outposts for reasons…
    Hello! I must say, it's quite an honor to be doing business with another outpost of mighty caliber! We're currently working on what exactly we'd like out the of the trade deal, but we'll let you know as soon as we do!

Greetings Kaizimir! We might be sending a delegation consisting of Mrlegitislegit (if he can) and members of his choosing over this weekend. Hopefully we can get something out of this possible meeting!
    zulu9 and Kaizimir like this.
  15. Heya, LLO people. :) I haven't visited in a long, long time, but I haven't really been part of an outpost for a while either, and I miss that. So, as somebody who has visited both the LLO and Carthaga on separate occasions, I would, if possible, be interested in being a part of this delegation for the purpose of getting to know both communities better, creating more of a mental foundation to join an outpost seriously, as well as developing experience in inter-outpost relations. If you'd rather take only active members, that makes total sense to me and I will completely understand, but I thought I would put this out there. :) Thanks!
  16. I personally don't have any problems. We'd probably just take your opinion on things from the standpoint of an outsider, which isn't a problem with me. Anyone have a problem with it? You better go check with Kaizimir however.
    zulu9 and Hashhog like this.
  17. Hi,

I haven't been a part of an outpost in a while. I'd like to see the outpost soon, whenever someone is free to give me a tour.
    zulu9, Sunny_Chicken and penfoldex like this.
  18. That is an excellent question. IMHO, it is a bit like a real life friendship: You need to stay in touch, have something in common (obviously we are all outposts) and make some fun stuff together. On the other hand it is Minecraft with it's own specific workings. For example it is much harder to agree on meeting times, compared to real life.

I have some ideas how to make the meeting worthwhile and efficient. But I will lift this to a pm.

Of course, you were our guest before and you are welcome to join our meeting or come by whenever you feel like.
    zulu9, penfoldex and hashhog3000 like this.
  19. I have an idea of what Carthaga and LLO could accomplish together.
  20. meeting 5pm cst?

@FillThreadWithThisPostEverySaturdayLikeABoss