smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Are you talking about the ancient partially completed disc of dirt? I'm all for either ripping it out or completing it, but it is time to do something certainly.
  2. Well, just because he isn't currently an active member doesn't mean that I can destroy his creations...
    Jakres and L0tad like this.
  3. He left because people at LLO didn't want him here and I'm part of the PM and he now resides in Pazzo and therefore ditching me one of his workers :(
    Jakres likes this.
  4. I was only referring to the dirt line over the LLO. The disk of dirt is an eyesore, but is still her construction. I think we should at least try to contact her about it before removing it.

I am piqued, jaari, why do you want it to stay? (Not that I am in a hurry to remove it, that would be a lot of work and I am lazy:p).
    Jakres likes this.
  5. PM? Pazzo? Workers?
  6. I'm in the PM of his new cooperation (Heartless Corporation) Based in Pazzo.
  7. You expected that to make sense? ;)
    Jakres likes this.
  8. Why do i think she'll react with something like 'wait, you guys haven't removed it yet???' ?
    Edit: well, if she replies at all (nearly half a year of not being on)...
    Jakres likes this.
  9. Prime Minister? Corporations don't typical have those. They have COOs, CFOs, Presidents, etc. Minister implies some sort of election by the populace, or at least some sort of parliamentary system.

After using Google Fu, I see that Pazzo is a wild community on SMP9. I'll have to check it out.
    Jakres likes this.
  10. I think he meant Personal Message, or PM for short.

A) I have been meaning to remove the building. Feel free to bulldoze right thought it

B) I like the idea of an arch. Could it he a Gate of sorts.

C) I got lots of cobble in anyone needs it

D) I wont be too active in EMC in the near future
    Jakres likes this.
  11. ???? WHAT... Ditching...?!?
    Jakres likes this.
  12. Cool. I'll figure something out that preserves the building roughly as is.

Cheers!
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  13. Thank you.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  14. I got unwatched, recap please.
    Jakres likes this.
  15. /recap creepincreepers7
    Jakres and creepincreepers7 like this.
  16. You can see the start of the archway on the map (isometric view).
    Jakres likes this.
  17. Haha.... Very funny...
    Jakres likes this.
  18. I thought so! :cool:
    Jakres and creepincreepers7 like this.
  19. Looks awesome.
    Jakres likes this.
  20. Technically he doesn't live in Pazzo. He isn't on my list of citizens nor has he submitted a request to join. He lives in the wild near us.

Popping in to say Hey.
    Jakres and Curundu like this.