smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. YAY GREM!
  2. Yea same here I showed murrgetter around last night. He said It looked awesome
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. lols so this where you been hiding out at lol XD.
  4. Sadly, I can't finish right now.
    However, the rail tunnel is DONE! DONE! DONE! (did I say that enough?)
    All the track is laid, the ceilings have been raised so you don't suffocate in them, and both exits/entrances are connected. The only thing left for me to do is make it all uniform and lit up.
  5. Yes xD lol It's a nice change from "zomg pl0x give meh ruppeeez i am bork" "come to my super shop at res 12131 it's better than Jimbob's" xD

I was working on ceilings til I got disconnected. New experience, I mined out a block and a creeper fell on me. xD
  6. Just some numbers:
    Our thread is currently at #1 sorted by replies on the discussion forum! We hit over 1000 replies today. Sorted by views it is #2 with almost 8000 views.
    We got 70 listed members on our site. This is just epic!

:D
  7. Min_Miner and I are working on a project that will expand the outpost. It will include a competition.
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres, Dwight5273 and 2 others like this.
  8. lols sure is just hard to remember big jumps hurt and water will cause you to die.

so many times i jump off something half way down oh yeah pain. haha hopefully this will keep this will keep me busy and not spend all my time wondering around a res for no reason.
  9. lmao haha i still have the problem, when i do jump off high places im like "Insert Curse Words Here" fighting gravity is tough work lol
  10. haha yeah thankfully i either land in water or i some how manage to hit the land but not take to much damage. tho im pretty sure iv had enough chances and next time i do it it wont be a pretty sight.
  11. haha will you have better luck than me , i usually die then become the flash to the spot where i died and hopefully get my stuff back , oo another thing Welcome to Last Light Outpost hope you have fun out here
  12. tell me about it. I was so getting used to our lights and relative safety my first trip to town and back ended in a desaster.
    I fell from a tree, got hurt and faced a creeper. Did not run instantly but tried to kill it like I would at the outpost. That was stupid. Death in the middle of nowhere and 2 stacks of diamonds and other nice stuff (inventory was full) gone. I learned my lesson :/
  13. I feel for you. That happens to me a lot but luckily on my SSP world i live next to spawn. Also I will soon start on the water park. Is there anything you especial want?
  14. Hmm. Do you know how to make a boat slide? The one at the beach house is giving me headaches. So I might turn that into something else. Maybe a coaster / regular slide thing. But I kinda want a boat slide around ;)
  15. Boat slides are complex. Boats are becoming less breakable in the next update though. I am pretty good with ride physics so I could take a look at it.
  16. About to start the foundation for my glass tower and server it down... I refuse to go back to the real world! We need more convo on this thread!
  17. lols i have bad luck with getting back to my stuff.

and ty for the welcome hopefully ill be able to do something good out here tho compared to everyone else i doubt ill need to. seems like there already a great community out here.
  18. i want to join!
  19. Haha yea if you like random builds or fun this is place to be lol
  20. Sure! Welcome on board. Instructions sent and added you to the new member list.