smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. It was me :)
    I got caught up in work stuff :( and this was the soonest I could reply.
    I brought a few stacks of diamonds, tons of blaze rod for furnaces, and about 5/6 stacks of glowstone if anybody needs any of those things :)
    Also, this place is stunning, absolutely love the way it is coming together. Can't wait to meet more of the community this weekend :)
  2. i think you should make a different post ( 50 is long :p )
  3. No this is a record breaking thread I think
  4. I think I shall spend some time tonight cleaning up and fixing things.
  5. Yep I Forgot which one tho

And yea LZBZ, welcone to LLO, would show you more last night but was having Internet problems
  6. So. New rail tunnel now goes ALL THE WAY THROUGH. (Yay!)
    I am working on making the tunnel higher and closing it off from random caves and mineshafts I went through along the way. Now that my finals are done, I plan on spending a ton more time making this work. If anyone has any rails, please put them in a chest that I will soon place near the entrance to the tunnel. Putting cobblestone in said chest would also be helpful, as we're going to have to block off the old tunnel completely now.
    If you are interested in helping out on a large scale, let me know.
  7. You know I am lol I been on tomorrow most of the day
  8. I've got some spare rail though sadly my powered rail is all gone. I'm hoping curundu took it and gave it to you before he left. Also have a bit of cobble though not too much as a lot was stolen recently. Who thought cobble had value.
  9. Hello everyone! I really like this idea of having a community in the wild. How do i join?
  10. Guess you just did :)
    Instructions sent. Welcome on board.

___
           /:::::::::::::ヽ
          l/^_, ,_::::::)
         从 ・ω・)  ̄´    Can I join?
         /~ヽ ; i )
          (⌒'J⊂ノ⌒)
        (_)(_)
  12. Sure! Instruction sent out. Welcome on board! :)
  13. Where is the location of the rail tunnel entrance?
  14. aww you know what would be cool with new updates we could make some epic traps
  15. We will tell people in game where it is at not on the forums for security reason
  16. Ok. I am in town. Could someone PM me the location?
  17. ill join sounds like fun. i enjoy building as 3 of my 4 res show.
  18. Alright I won't be on today cause it my sister birthday "party! Lol, but I been on tomorrow
  19. Instructions sent, welcome on board :)
  20. Ok.
    And also I just took my friend Demolisher2004 to the outpost.