smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I am making it on the grassy patch next to the FAQ board across the oath from you armoury.
    ZeWildGuy, Jakres and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. Managed to get a couple cows, a green and an orange sheep in the pens. :)
  3. So THAT'S what you meant when you were blabbering about 'the pesky orange one'
  4. I can have supplys in my chest to make most dyes I get on that tomorrow
  5. That would be good. It happened sometime in the last 8 hours
    i was on at 9 aussie time and there were a million mushrooms and at three there were none.
  6. In other good news welcome our newest member:
    LZBZ_DW
    He came with some mooshroom eggs and other nice things to help out fixing the farms.
  7. Hmm I was on around 8 cmt and we had animals. I was only on for few mintues to get daily bonus so between 830- 1200 cmt is when this happened but we will recovered from this pity action. We are a phoenix
  8. K so we have managed Red, blue, green, yellow, orange, white, black and pink in the big pen. The little pens weren't touched. You can still add in Magenta maybe in the pen with purple sheep? Or big whichever. I dunno about Magenta as I'm derp and don't know how to make that. Also we don't have pigs :/
  9. Yeah. We are like a phoenix! Most of the farms have been restored. The piggy pen is still empty but pigs really are a luxury. I still hope we can find out who did it but even if not we have proven we will carry on :D

Update:
    And just as I am writing the original post we got the piggies back on track too. Thanks for all members that helped bringing the community farms back so fast! *curseword* you griefers!
  10. Magenta = Purple + Bonemeal
    Purple = Lapis + Red Dye
  11. Thank you Juan Carlos Pantalones :)
  12. Yea magenta was just add yesterday, I still have due left over, and bonemeal I'm rolling in it lol
  13. Oh. Also I like to remind any griefer of the EMC rules. Also: Why grief a place that is open to everyone?
    We welcome everyone. We will report griefing or stealing. We are getting more. So please just leave us alone or join in. Thanks :D

To all members:
    You are epic. The farms got rebuild and populated really really fast after the animal griefing. Some are even working on improving them a bit. So: Whatever dirty things they might throw at us, we will just use it to make the place better.
    Keep calm and stay awesome :cool:
  14. I have asked ICC and they do not keep animal kill and eggification logs.
  15. Ok. Too bad. I guess we have to stay vigilant then. We did our best to replant / rebuild.
    So look out for any suspicious activity around our animals.
  16. Yea the pigs and cows were just luxury. The were just to complete the farms
  17. And we got those back too. I do not get why people would grief us anyway. Everyone is welcome. Replanting the farms takes like 5 minutes.
    Well, I guess there will always be some jerks around. I am just glad we have so many people that we just rebuild and keep on doing what we are doing :D
  18. True but their will be people out there like that. Owell we are majority out there

-sidenote- check on my bookcase door :p
  19. Yeah. We will have to live with that to some degree. For every idiot griefer we get 3 new good members every day. The only thing that really is threatening this place is the fear of too much griefing.