smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. The trap chest will be epical
    Jakres likes this.
  2. If I can get somebody able to design one.
    Otherwise, it will be simply fall into lava, anvil falling, piston crushing traps.
    Jakres likes this.
  3. I may be able to do a community meeting Friday 9:30pm GMT. Tell me if you can make it within the next hour then I will confirm it.
    Jakres likes this.
  4. Tonight? If so yes.
    Jakres likes this.
  5. Yeah. Lets see if we can get Jack there...
    Jakres likes this.
  6. Ok, I am going to hold the meeting Friday 9:30pm GMT. BUT, this one will be at the stadium for a special briefing.
    Jakres likes this.
  7. I'll try. I doubt it since my dad somehow thought only 20 minutes of Minecraft was enough. Stupid dad. :(
    Sunny_Chicken, Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  8. My dad saays minecraft is stupid so i showed him terraria instead xD
    Sunny_Chicken and Jakres like this.
  9. So.....

With Philo Tower basically complete and now mostly full of residents, I'm slowly working on a new project which will eventually be known as 'Fai Lo Mura', and will consist of an ancient Asian village and some temple-type structures surrounding. Fai Lo Mura will hopefully turn out to be a semi-hidden aesthetic treat for explorers and LLO vacationers.

Here is a shot of one of the 'secret' ancient worship circle, 'Creeperhenge'. Apparently, those green guys have been around a while... ;D

...and because I like sharing Chunky renders....

A nice night shot of the Yeti Village lighthouse

Let's not forget our neighbors to the north. ;D
  10. Ok coolio Will get there when I find my other laptop
    Jakres likes this.
  11. Alright, so if anybody wants alot of wood to sell for rupees or make stuff out of, come join me in my small deforestation project in the west. I'll tell you the area if you want it. My plan is to make a a district that will expand. It will have a museum, housing (not provided, but you can build there) , and some other unique buildings...
    Jakres likes this.
  12. soul punisher, perhaps we can work together? Your plan sounds lot like mine, an i need more people to help
    Jakres likes this.
  13. Which mod did you use to get Minecraft looking like that?
    Jakres likes this.
  14. An XP box that is fully patched and running the free Microsoft Security Essentials is pretty safe. So long as you aren't using a crappy browser on it and going to unscrupulous sites in Russia (for example), you're fine. If you're going to be rebooting into Linux to do the majority of your work, then you are being overly concerned. Create an archival image of the boot partition after you get it configured, but before you start using it, and you can use that to nuke the machine from low Earth orbit if need be.
    Jakres, zulu9 and mba2012 like this.
  15. I'm sorry, l0tad, but I don't want to work with you. Whenever you start a project everything seems to go downhill quickly and you ended up getting pushed out of the LLO borders.
    It isn't a mod. It's a program called Chunky.
    Jakres and Tarso_Leirias like this.
  16. So, i'll give you the full jist of what I want First of all, I would like to deforest the area that's outlined in black. I would like to make a few buildings there, like a museum and a town hall, maybe a railway station, or something,
    and then eventually expand into the area outlined in red, and let people build what they want in this place.
    [Image coming soon. Imgur is down -_-]
    However, i'm doing it in stages, like a real construction project. The first thing I need to do is deforest the area and light it up at the same time, but i'm too lazy to do that myself, which is why i'm putting up the offer to get alot of wood and potentially sell that for rupees or something.

The part about the railway station - i'd like to allow for railway travel into the railway station i'll set up soon, so people don't have to walk all the way there. I'd like somebody to make this for me, as I don't have the materials.
    Jakres likes this.
  17. You should have like an enderchest and a building full of beds at the start in case of death.

I can help deforest. Since the picture is not up yet, approximately where is this area?

ps. you don't need imgur to post photos; you can upload a file straight from your computer.
    Jakres, mba2012 and SoulPunisher like this.
  18. More to the point, we should have contestants sleep, then kill themselves before certain challenges to make sure there is no cheating.
    Jakres, L0tad and mba2012 like this.
  19. Anyone have a place I can stay so I can decide my next move? I left Gangnam so I don't really have a place to stay. I'm trying to decide should I leave the LLO or should I try to have a simple, farmer life, like I like to.
    Jakres, zulu9 and mba2012 like this.