smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Houses
    Jakres likes this.
  2. I've got to agree, you do make a point with that. I'm sure a lot could come from a creative brainstorming session with me, L0tad and the rest of the Gangnam Project team. With the resources we are auctioning, we could most certainly fund all the constructions and kick-start the Gangnam economy, which would most certainly make future expansion efforts much more potent and swift once we get a population in the settlement.

I understand the influx of non-LLOers could cause controversy now you have pointed it out. So, perhaps we could focus on bringing in current LLO members to the Gangnam area? Perhaps offer them discounted housing? Maybe we could attract new members through the Gangnam project, as opposed to having people in for one-time contract work?
    Jakres and L0tad like this.
  3. In all reality i don't see why we need more houses, yes there are a ton of members in the llo but most already own homes and or share their homes with others. and i'm sure the swamp further down the map is more than enough room. Added with all the space you are taking already I rule that you have more than enough room for your projects.
  4. Modern houses, guess you don't see my vision. Can we still tear down the wall, it is stupid.
    Jakres likes this.
  5. I'm very curious about this.
    Looking at your property line and comparing my village/town size, it leads to me a question.

Did Yeti village inspired you to take huge land and create this gangam district to there?
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. Ill change the material, but I want the wall to stay so we don't come across more problems in the future.
    Jakres and Curundu like this.
  7. How about we just respect each others land instead of a wall.
    Jakres likes this.
  8. I respected your "land" and asked you to respect mine, but you couldn't complete my request so I took matters into my own hands.
  9. WEll, i can and will respect your land inform of the dock, ok. A wall detracting form the landscape in not he solution.

And how did i disrespect your land? Ware have you respected mine, by building a wall on it?
    Jakres likes this.
  10. Jakres and sqiggleyjeff like this.
  11. A pathway would suffice

I shall remove the wall and mark it with some color of wool perhaps orange
    Jakres likes this.
  12. how about a tree line
    Jakres likes this.
  13. You plan to sell the housing for rupees? If this is true I am suddenly concerned about this project.
  14. discounted house? Fellow Members wouldn't pay to live somewhere in the wild. If they want to live in a house they will build where they want and if the area they want wouldn't brother a another members project. This New Economy idea is going to fail or have little difference at that on emc but whatever that subject is like kicking something that's already died.

Build within the black line the area you already claim before expanding your project area. also the area you have is more than a enough for big project like yours. I only see two houses there and those two have been there for months. Seeing is Believing....
    lotad.png
  15. Just because you think it's not in use does not make it yours, I've been in that corner of the west ever since I joined the llo. And you couldn't meet my request of keeping it intact. "I will see what i can do, although i cant promise about the future occupants, i will try to keep the trees around your dock. You might not like they way it looks after i am finished, so just be warned." This did not set well with me so I took upon making sure you knew I did not want you to build here.
    Jakres, Curundu, Philovanrood and 3 others like this.
  16. I have no idea ware this consent came form, you misunderstood 72volt, we are going to give out free sections of land to build modern house/building on.
    Jakres and 72Volt like this.
  17. I suggested we make a pathway sandwiched by 2 birch treelines. Would that suffice for you, Jeff?
    Jakres likes this.
  18. OK, i we can slit it done the middle. Both sides win, you get you foist, i get land to build on, and i will tell the future occupants that it is a NO BUILD ZONE!!!!@!!!KPDFOGJSDFOG HAPPY?
    Jakres likes this.
  19. I like the idea of having the path line and the trees, I will tear the wall down, mark the line with orange wool and we can cover that with whatever tree's you want.
    Jakres likes this.