smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Lets talk about the IPOI thingy that's in the sky. Remove or lets keep it? I'm talking about the one that's near the mall/aquarium tower.
  2. I would love to help with the olympics, i just cannot sell my stuff anymore, IRL stuff has happened and i will not be on as much, so i will help with what is needed olympic wise when i am on if i can!
    Jakres likes this.
  3. Well it can get you a few lollies...
    A
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  4. zulu generally likes having historical things around but it is a bit of an eyesore. Maybe you could take it down and get Penfoldex to put it up in the museum?
    Jakres likes this.
  5. ok got the chest set up

2012-12-06_16.37.23.png

and what do you guys think about my idea for a flag

2012-12-06_16.37.42.png
    Jakres, Jimbonothing64 and zulu9 like this.
  6. Jakres likes this.
  7. an idea of mine awhile back...
    Jakres and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  8. anyway, why do we need a flag? doesn't that take away from a 'wild outpost'?
    Jakres, mba2012, zulu9 and 1 other person like this.
  9. well, a flag is symbolic of unity, and is a good representation of a united people (like...say, the LLO)

I don't quite see how a flag would take away from the "Wild outpost", if you are implying that we are technically "wildness", i think we are well developed enough to be classified as a city-state, as we have a "constructive-anarchist" type "government". Do the the fact we (at least in my eyes) have a form of "Government", a national flag would represent it.

further more, it would give us more of an identity, as to see this flag and think "wow, what a amassing movement in this server i am a part of".
    Jakres and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  10. I say "Na" to Minecraft wool flag you can't make a flag that would represent LLO out of wool sorry it would be limited . Also we have identity most people on Emc know of us or heard stories about LLO
    Jakres likes this.
  11. Hmm, I am not much into a flag either. It reminds me too much of real life nation states.
    But what about some kind of logo or symbol or even color scheme. Like we can place a specific order of wool to indicate community builds or put on our town residences to show we are also at the LLO.
    Jakres, L0tad, Jimbonothing64 and 3 others like this.
  12. I am using a specific colour of wool at the stadium. So we could do that to anything Olympics related. It is the blue(lapis) dyed wool.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  13. So. I went to btribbles wall today and it was EPIC. You guys should all make the effort to get to see it. I will also be doing a wall jumping event inside one of the towers.
  14. Hey, has anyone seen the Umbrella Corp folks on recently?
    Jakres likes this.
  15. hm not really I talk to ingomom about month about something that happen to her with havock in different game but other than that nothing really.
    Jakres likes this.
  16. I will talk to penfoldex about it.

Last time i saw havockstorm was some weeks ago. He planned some sort a big project and asked something about a blank map 1:1 scale of something i don't remember and i don't think that's possible.
  17. Havockstorm gets on still, I think late in the afternoon/night for me. And I think his girlfriend deedlit but she gets on less than he does. They are the only ones I know. He was trying to recruit me to some PVP server they get on and when I declined he tried to get me to join Umbrella Corp.
    Jakres, Jimbonothing64 and mba2012 like this.
  18. It was just an idea. I will take it down
    Jakres likes this.
  19. Kinda sounds like Copherfield all over again....

20. Aquarium tower is done.

Sugar cane farm is unfinished, needs a second floor to finish it.
    Then i will level the land and increase it to make a flat land for future building (it will be available to take the land)

The tower really doesn't fit there, so i better move it to somewhere else then, good thing i have a Plan B what to build at the lake.
    L0tad, shavingfoam, penfoldex and 4 others like this.