smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. That's probably why most people just buy a new pc or get a discounted copy.
    Jakres, yankees518 and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  2. Anyone want to build something in Jimbo town?
    Jakres and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  3. Yea I remember that I think I was still messing around with North LLO making farms and such
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  4. Party time!
    Jakres, zulu9 and Bu11dawg like this.
  5. That bridge... isnt it in Pen's Sig?
    Jakres likes this.
  6. Well then after playing around with some cool mods and doing a bit of work on Jimbo mart I'd say I'm ready to start work my evil plans again!!!!!
    Jakres likes this.
  7. really hard to say. I am really busy in real life and do not have a computer capable of playing minecraft at the moment. might take a while until I can afford a new one.
    Jakres likes this.
  8. Assuming I understand correctly who the griefer was, I was surprised when I looked up his name that he was a high level EMC supporter. It seems to me that if you wanted to grief, you wouldn't be paying money. Seems contradictory, unless of course you have money to burn...
    Jakres and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  9. It's not really about what kind of supporter he was, but more for how long this person was around. Certain people appear to use a paypal chargeback (which gets them banned instantly, btw).
  10. A mac is more expensive. Also, windows 8 is like, £12.99.
    Jakres likes this.
  11. Yea I think I see about the same number of supporters get banned as regular members
  12. And most supporters think that supporter makes them ban proof.
    Jakres likes this.
  13. They just have more to lose
    Jakres likes this.
  14. Exactly L0tad. Sorry I wasn't at the meeting. My new house is coming along fine in Jimbo Town. Any glass blocks anyone can donate would be awesome.
  15. I WANT TO HIGH FIVE BOTH OF YOU.

Sick and tired of people thinking Supporter = Kiss my Royal Butt. As for the chargeback, my neighbor, who was also in LLO, decided his stupid self would do this. He encased his res in dirt up to the sky limit. I asked it to be cleared thankfully.
    Jakres and yankees518 like this.
  16. I forgot to add that chargebacks are unappealable...
    Jakres likes this.
  17. Yup, still banned. /p Echo_Man.
  18. Back in February and march when people were duplicating items, it was mainly supporters who thought because they were supporter, they would get away with it.

A great example of this is Kells. And nfell. Also, nfell was banned for telling some kid he was being monitored. I don't know the whole story, just little parts that JackBiggin told me.
    Jakres and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  19. I believe that the Nfell would tell people he's a mod and etc. didn't know about kells dubing item is that why she got banned and drama with HS and PH
    Jakres likes this.