smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Jakres, Dwight5273 and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  2. School getting in the way? You post that while we were in english getting our exam.
  3. Pen did you tnt the nazi symbol onto the museum platform?
    Jakres likes this.
  4. Ok. Cypher_Rahls house was tnted as well.
    Jakres likes this.
  5. *cough* that's bad...
    Jakres likes this.
  6. so a Diamond support is doing this, this has happen in the last 3 hours I signed off at guesthouse 2,0
  7. Yeah I just pmed chickeneer.
    Jakres likes this.
  8. Have you check out other areas around LLO
    Jakres likes this.
  9. This is awful.
    So far I haven't been greifed yet.
    (Not saying anything too soon or I'll be next :))
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  10. nothing else from what i can see on the live map. sorry about bad grammar typing with one hand.
    Jakres and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  11. That said I haven't been on for 2 hrs (logged on for 1 minute 45ish minutes ago then had to get off)
    I'll cheek yeti out in 11 hrs)
    Jakres likes this.
  12. Oh Man Thats Awesome Im In I vont let the griefers ruin something like that!;)
    Jakres likes this.
  13. Ok. According to chickeneer it was not tnt. We are trying to work it out now.
    Jakres likes this.
  14. Someone probably has a griefing client...
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  15. Could it have been fire? Wool and wood catch fire during storms. If not then someone is mining the holes, especially if it's a Swastika.
    Jakres and yankees518 like this.
  16. What a griefing client?
    Jakres likes this.
  17. Basically btribble believes the griefer has a client that griefs on its own or something. Never heard of a griefing client so that's all I can think of.
    Jakres and yankees518 like this.
  18. Wow, you guys get up early/stay up late! I was watching livemap until about 11p(-6GMT), so like Dwight said, it had to have happened in that approximately 3 hour window. Hope the f#@%stain can be banned. It's one thing to grief, but to blow a giant swastika into someone else's construction is a whole new level of douchebaggery.
    zulu9, Jakres, penfoldex and 5 others like this.
  19. I will try to keep an out for any1.
    Jakres likes this.