smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Where at and how bad the damage
    Jakres likes this.
  2. Well no one was at the LLO when I got on, and I found damage at the bath house and Betsy. Some at GC, guesthouse, mainly central LLO. I had to get off right now.
    Jakres likes this.
  3. k , i check it out
    Jakres and penfoldex like this.
  4. I checked the wiki, there's nothing in it about this being a new thing. Might alert the mods and ask them?
    Jakres likes this.
  5. so after looking around it was minor griefing , looks like someone was just run around destroying small things then signing off. i repair most of damage but still looking around
    Jakres and penfoldex like this.
  6. Went to get some wool near grand central, all of the sheep are gone :-(
    Jakres likes this.
  7. wow. I can't believe how long it's been since I went on EMC. School kinda gets in the way :/
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  8. at the main farm
    Jakres likes this.
  9. Yeah I guess its probably the main one.
    Jakres likes this.
  10. If anyone can give me some white wool that's nice because I need over 40 stacks!
    Also if you consider yourself a good modern style builder I may let you make a house or two! (Or more!)
    Jakres likes this.
  11. I had this epic Idea we could have a parkour contest (Jumping from roof to roof some where in LLO)
    It's just an idea :)
    Jakres likes this.
  12. OMG 1.4 is epic! I found this on the nether route and though I'd share the love!
    2012-11-01_16.18.50.png
  13. Dafuq?
    Jakres likes this.
  14. Yea i saw a few of this when i was the nether on smp5
    Jakres and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  15. Well all the farm animals are gone, I can replace most animal but the dye are another matters :)
    Jakres likes this.
  16. I think I can cover that part.
    Jakres likes this.
  17. Oh yeah, zombies, skeletons, pigmen can wear pumpkins. I've been running into a lot of zombie villagers recently…
    Jakres likes this.
  18. Alright good, i get on that tomorrow i set up a access sign at my res on smp5 near spawn point on my res
    Jakres likes this.
  19. Or I could just vault the dye over to smp7 and dye the sheep myself to save vault money…
    Jakres likes this.
  20. what ever floats your boat