smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Can I please join?
    I will build some modern homes!
    Jakres, mba2012 and Bu11dawg like this.
  2. Welcome to the club sir.
    Let me know if your ready to go LLO, i can take you to LLO trough the nether route.
  3. Um I think I found it.
    Is there GAINT stone walls?
    Jakres and Bu11dawg like this.
  4. Yep, that's edge :)
    Jakres and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  5. I have started on my house!
    Jakres, shavingfoam and mba2012 like this.
  6. I just had an idea. I am going to allow L0tad to build his buildings by refusing to allow him to build his buildings. I will state no more until the community meeting tomorrow.
    Jakres likes this.
  7. What the heck?!!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Jakres, mba2012 and SuperVal_Junior like this.
  8. In contrast, you'll need to stay far away from villages as possible to provide maximum spawn rate. But for this, I'm gonna need a huge area.
    Jakres likes this.
  9. I'm busy all weekend. Have fun at the meeting, guys.
  10. I might even make a small
    Village or something
    Jakres likes this.
  11. My opinion on l0tad latest building plan.

I don't think i can be at the meeting, may be to sleepy to be there. In the meantime, i was thinking about l0tad's latest plan building pig park, LLOPD and other stuff. Other's say its too crowded for a project, while he seems to be denying to build those at LLO West. So i've been thinking where HE should build the pig park or whatever its called. To here:

Will the new post office be ever be builded?

He should build the PIG PARK WITH POST OFFICE to there. Here's a example how it might look

(made in SSP btw)
    LLOPD?(whatever its called) You should better build that in LLO West. Other two plans like road and future building you mentioned? Forget about them. This is all my opinion on l0tad building plan.
    L0tad, penfoldex, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  12. Also I may not be able to make it to the meeting because there is a scout working bee
    Jakres likes this.
  13. I'm making pig island. I'll be storing pigs for riding, pigs for killing, pigs for breeding.
    Jakres likes this.
  14. Don't know if I can make the meeting. I'll try.
    Jakres likes this.
  15. Pig island will open once we finish the meeting :)
    Jakres likes this.
  16. I agree with jakres on his post. Also yes I understand what L0tad city "he grow up in" used ever space they can but this card works other way around to all of us in this community. Majority of the community has told him to just move to west where enough space to build on his expense without any hassle and I don't back to the meeting today's weather is wonderful so prolly be outside doing stuff.
    Jakres and SoulPunisher like this.
  17. If only we had enough balloons, we could float your property to Paradise Falls.
    Philovanrood, Jakres, L0tad and 3 others like this.
  18. Lol
    Jakres likes this.
  19. I have no idea what you are talking about or meaning behind used a different analogy . If trying to say I need to get along with everyone I do with most of people in EMC and LLO.
    Jakres likes this.
  20. I'll be there! :D
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.