smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. The new pigs saddle can serve as a new form of transportation. Already working on a new road system for approval by you guys.

And also just posting this. I may (this is a HUGE may) expand the Ganganam district.
    only obstetrical is Michaels old house

michael102   Empire Minecraft.png

Not trying to cause all that drama agen, If there is too mutch discontent, i will put it to a vote, and if there is a repeat of last time i tried this, i will canceler the project. I will post specifics later. This is just on the drawing board tho, so dont flip out.
    Jakres likes this.
  2. And what is up with that?
    Jakres likes this.
  3. Lotad where is michael102's house?
    Jakres likes this.
  4. right by betsy pen/ dock i made few months ago.
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  5. did you tell him that his house has been repaired since the lava/flint greifer. other than that i don't see anything else going there expect for his house to stay there or tear is down to have part of the river back.
    Jakres, L0tad and mba2012 like this.
  6. Yes sir, we talked about it. He left for smp1. Thare is a massive craze to build amassing things on 1, although the economy is dominated by Mega Malls. A small shop like mine was never able to survive there, and that is A) why i came here and B) why i want to start an economy ware a small shop can survive, and dominate the economy.

This time i plan to work with Deight, and other people living in the area to responsibly expand my project. I am servaying the land, trying to see if i can fit a hi-rise building in without messing with local house views. Like the currant part of my project, It will be built over the water, and will attempt to cover up the scared water from the demolition of Michael house.

It will work around the Betsy cage, witch i think is need of major repair, and to be moved over 2 blocks. That will be another project if i can get Dwights consent.

Ganganem 1.5 will only go the the bridge connecting sir Air Bears house to mainland. This is so it will not restrict boat travel (thanks for the idea Pandas). It will also involve improving roads in the downtown, and west, to be more uniform, and easier pig travel. This will also only happen with community consent.

a map of the master plan will be online soon.
    Jakres likes this.
  7. I say just we keep micheal's house as is or knock it down open up the river again and not replacing it with other building that area is basically a no build zone because the area is little or no space to build . Lets see what fellow members think.
  8. You are right, it is smaller than I thought
    The plan was to build a new LLOPD recruiting center and 1-3 new shops
    It wont be right up in main st, it will be far back so we can keep the Betsy pin
    Still, I may have no room to build :(

I am also wondering Zulus opinion on this
    Jakres likes this.
  9. Thought you said you going build your project in the west? Where there is Open land to build.
    Jakres and PandasEatRamen like this.
  10. It is a multi-location project
    Once I establish an llo economy I will expand it to the west
    Jakres likes this.
  11. *sign
    Jakres likes this.
  12. Derp moment

Forgot about my other plans.....
    Jakres likes this.
  13. Wait a second…you were quoting V is for Vendetta! :O
    Jakres, mba2012 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  14. So, I think everyone realizes that we're never going to get "shops" in the LLO. However I say let Lotad build his mall, but keep it small, and let him come to the same realization. Lotad, if you need me to explain why shops won't ever take off in LLO, I can tell you, but you should be able to figure it out yourself. Here's one hint for you: Businesses exist where there is a market for the business. In other words, you need customers. Who are the customers for your proposed stores? I think you should watch the online map for a few hours to see what your market looks like. There are many more reasons than this that I can go over if you need. Here's the deal though Lotad. For you to build the mall, I think you should agree that if you can't make it work as a business within one month, you will rip the whole thing out.
    Jakres, penfoldex, zulu9 and 2 others like this.
  15. I just realized one of the reasons that no one understands Lotad. Rather than replying, he edits his own posts. So, his "reply" to the post above this one comes before my post. (?) Am I wrong?
    Jakres and SoulPunisher like this.
  16. Firstly, page 180! But now I was looking through some VERY old photos of the LLO and came across this one. There is a pool of water near the jungle. That is where L0tad is building. And right at the base is where the community workshop sits now. Where the water is.
    Jakres likes this.
  17. He does edit his posts but I don't think he's responded to yours yet. He posted
    after Dwight's *sigh* post. We've explained the shops deal to him and it just seems to be us talking to a plank.
    Jakres, Philovanrood and mba2012 like this.
  18. Looks like this now:

Jakres, L0tad, shavingfoam and 2 others like this.
  19. Gratz for post 7600th :D
  20. I was thinking about it today at school. It would be almost impossible to start a wild economy, what i was going to build was

A LLOPD building

A "pig Park", or a facility to store pigs used for riding

and maby a shop that can easily be converted into stomping else if my ideas dont work.