smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. hmmm can make a true workshop because of the Anvil being introduce alsoNew crops carrots and i think potatoes for the farms
    Jakres likes this.
  2. You're alive! :p
    I want to say a wither exhibit, but that would be too hard to contain. :rolleyes:
    A restaurant. With so much more food being added, that would be a nice touch. Or a buffet. Or a dim sum place. I'm so hungry now…
    Side note: Where do we want to have the Thanksgiving at?
    Off topic note: Foooooood…
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  3. Olburgen built a restaurant near the guest house. It's the big building behind the nether portal. It only has/had mooshrooms in it though.

AWW YEAH POTATOES AND PUMPKIN PIE! Now we just need cheese.
  4. Nice. More farm stuff and the anvil sounds cool too.
    To be honest with my limited time I am not sure if I can repair the birch house. I might tear it down and use it for a new farm or something. I consider it my LLO lot so if I find the time I will try to make that area nice again first. ;)
    Jakres and penfoldex like this.
  5. Hmmm Mooshroom's getting more more useful to us :p
    Jakres likes this.
  6. Hold on a second. If any mobs can go through nether portals now, wouldn't that mean ghasts terriozing the LLO? :confused:
    Jakres likes this.
  7. Maybe but are portal is closed area so odds are low but Hmmm shooting pigmen soon as they come out of a portal sounds fun
  8. We should wall/fence / build a shrine / temple around any portals then tho.
  9. :( My portal was destroyed. Now I can never get back to my home away from the LLO for peace. Keep an eye out for griefers. Jakres thinks two Dutch guys are suspects. They were at Yeti Village during the griefings.

EDIT: District 10 and Yeti Village were griefed.
    Jakres likes this.
  10. Monday... Vacation ended yesterday, Im " running " so low that i think it is still sunday - its still vacation HURRAY! :D

" - " metaphora like - thinkin slow or something like that
    Jakres, penfoldex and PandasEatRamen like this.
  11. Bullet time. :D
    Jakres likes this.
  12. Or maybe it was the griefer who did two minimal griefings 1-2 months ago in my village?
    First one was torches stolen and mushroom killed.
    Second one was just some sort of trolling, trying to kill me by accidently falling into a hole. Inside my house!

I don't know who that guy is i'm talking about. But who knows? Maybe it was the villager theif leader?
  13. So my house was not hurt?
    Jakres likes this.
  14. Bait treasure got stolen (2 diamond blocks, 4 gold blocks) Some glass damages at Airline Tycoon (thats were the bait treasure was), East yeti station railway was blocked with cobble wall for whatever the reason, 4 rails were let behind, jungle station floor got damaged, fixed it with wrong type of wood, rails weren't damaged. Other buildings weren't damaged in the village. So yeah, your house is still fine.
    mba2012 likes this.
  15. Ok. good. Thanks.
    Jakres likes this.
  16. My plan was Flawless ;D
    Jakres likes this.
  17. How do I apply to become a member?
    Jakres and Bu11dawg like this.
  18. I just thought I might acknowledge some people for their help with the LLOlympic Park. Firstly Jakres for supplying huge amounts of stone and for charging me 5k for the internet at the view restaurant instead of the double chest of stone. And also Bu11dawg as he has flattened most of the land and is clearing land while i can't be on. My plan is to have the land flattened and have markers(Showing where buildings ect. will be) up by the end of the weekend.
    Jakres likes this.
  19. You just did. You come along or say hi.
    Jakres likes this.
  20. :D I love to visit, it's so inspiring.
    Jakres likes this.