smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. lol what's a side shiz
  2. xD You guys crack me up. But yeah I'm with Shavingfoam, what's a side shizz?
  3. I discovered a skeleton spawner not 100 blocks from my house and I would live to show some community members it when I get the chance :)
    Lo I was walking and was like .......I hear skeles......
  4. Ohhh I like that idea maybe I could be a council member???
    Or do I need to have lived there longer than 2 days lol
  5. :confused: we have council or members lol we are all at one level we just vote when it comes to something that would effect the whole community like the name of the community "Last Light Outpost"
  6. Ohhhhh ok I see
    I was asking cause before when somthing like this happened in other( not EMC) servers a caste system was used
  7. that's my stand on it too. we are all equal members. if there is some dispute the involved parties cannot solve by themselves or for bigger decisions we will have polls.
  8. Saw that in the snapshot news. Really exciting. Will that be in 1.3 too? So we have to prepare for real books and that suff?

PS:
    Also I hope this won't mean other wild reset :/
  9. Griefed by the server 8) now that would be ironic.
  10. I was thinking of making a community xp/mob grinder. Could you tell me where it is?
  11. sounds like good deal , going on there lol PM they rest so we don't invite greifers to a field day lol
  12. Trust Me Im Engineer ;D
  13. If you center your livemap to the outpost you see that the left side - there is P.o.I ( Point of Interest )
    and to the right side - there is something being built ( currently small camp - constructed by me )
  14. Thanks LuxuryMushroom for the mining trip! And for everyone else Luxury is a really good mining companion.
  15. mmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. yyyyyyyooooooouuuuuu!!! :D

( now we should stop this before it spreads and someone yells KILL IT WITH FIRE BEFORE IT SPREADS! )
  17. I was just thinking. In the case that the wilderness is reset I thought we could attempt to find a desert (next to a jungle) with a pyramid. That would mean we could use the pyramid as a town hall style building a build the town around it.
  18. I was thinking we could just stay where we are in the wild and then build where ever we end up after the reset :D