smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. 305 pages.........
    Jakres likes this.
  2. Cave line (tunnel part) is done. Now to put rails.

The Bar:

Anyone wants this land?
    mba2012, Bu11dawg and shavingfoam like this.
  3. That dog is really interested in Rune's wall xD
    zulu9, mba2012, Bu11dawg and 4 others like this.
  4. Since all I have at the moment is my 3DS it looks like I took it with a potato. :( I pointed out the orange kitties, the three black blend in with Bastet. I went in to take this and she was all lovey and wanted me to rub her all over. Commence 5 nonstop squeaky things begging for more nomz.

5. AAAAAWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! So cute! I'll never forget helping my momma kitty birth her three litters and that adorable squeak chorus from the babies. I don't envy the cleanup job for that dryer one bit, though. ;D
    Jakres, mba2012, penfoldex and 2 others like this.
  6. So who every wants to destroy besty's cage, the answer is no, Remember respect other people project and buildings
    The cage has been here longer than most members

Edit: Also don't make Modifactions the other players projects with yours
  7. Great job! I will have to check it out soon. So that land is available? I might take it and do something...
    Jakres likes this.
  8. Wow. People liked this post and it uses my bad grammatical side. Good job mba!
    Jakres likes this.
  9. the sign said my park was going to be moded for china town, I put a sign there for my answer.
    Jakres and PandasEatRamen like this.
  10. Craaap, my newly built house will be ripped down for china town.
    Jakres likes this.
  11. then that member is basically "griefing" and putting there project there without owner's constent to build there, Place a sign there saying "No, you don't have permission to Mod/destroy this building without my Word to do so -owner"
    Jakres, zulu9 and SoulPunisher like this.
  12. Lol first cat I've had that had babies. They're so noisy but it's cute. I felt so bad for her cause she was crying and I couldn't help :(. I just talked to her and petted her. Right now they're all nice and clean and fat from eating so much. They only seem to squeak when she leaves them lol I put the towel in in a panic to try to help with the cleanup a bit, I'm hoping it's not too bad xD
    Jakres and Philovanrood like this.
  13. I saw buildings with a sign saying they were gonna be removed for China Town, didn't know you guys' were marked :(
    Jakres likes this.
  14. So who's in charge of this China Town project?
    Jakres and creepincreepers7 like this.
  15. MBA2012
    Jakres likes this.
  16. And is he putting up these signs?
    Jakres likes this.
  17. What is happening?
    Jakres likes this.
  18. Signs of demo messages on other's property regarding China Town build.
    Jakres likes this.
  19. They might be mine. I put some up but lotad may have put others up.
    Jakres likes this.

20. This is SouPunisher's recently built house. I also lit it up and the roof cause creeper was on it and a zombie was in it. He has a locked chest in the basement

Basically from what I have seen, if you live or have a building in this area, prepare for it to be demolished for someone else's project:
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.