smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Even better.
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  2. Yeah from exprience thats the height I usually use
  3. 250 PAGES!!!!
    Jakres, mba2012 and zulu9 like this.
  4. ik, I'm like OMG!
    Jakres, mba2012 and NINJATTILA like this.
  5. Could someone on the site Please change me back to active and how do I get the signature achievement ?
    Jakres likes this.
  6. You're a active member and you got a sig achievement so ????
    Jakres likes this.
  7. On the LLO website im put as never on
    I'm refering to the link for the LLO member one
    Jakres likes this.
  8. Jakres, zulu9 and NINJATTILA like this.
  9. Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  10. Maybe it can be part of the museum being built on the west platform. I am not sure how frequent I can get on but I will try my best to keep the wool chest full.
    A big wool art would fit the museum theme and maybe serve as inspiration for stuff to put in the museum. :)
  11. Thanks :) I'm gonna be on now
    Jakres likes this.
  12. I found The museum but where do I build Link?
    Jakres likes this.
  13. Ok. I must break the news to the members of the LLO. Our friend Min_Miner who some of you know was banned for greifing has been unbanned and been given a second chance. After 3 months of being banned he decided to own up to killing animals in the farms. I will let the other members decide on how to react.
    Jakres likes this.
  14. That is Unacceptable, for he was given a Chance a bloody second chance - what is really rare now-a-days.
    But to clarify, you mean that he killed all the animals on the farm - after being unbanned ?
    Jakres and Dwight5273 like this.
  15. This was back in early June. I logged in one morning to find him breaking into the pens and kill chickens and sheep. He denied it and Rune questioned him. He claimed that a Diamond Supporter whose name he could not remember told him to kill them or he would be banned. We reported it to IcC. He didn't bother to reply until it was too late and was banned. He then replied Sunday saying "I am sorry. I have griefed, Please forgive me with my griefing..I will never do It again." Nobody responded but I guess he was unbanned.
    Jakres likes this.
  16. I do know Min-Miner in RL. He said that this 'diamond supporter' (who for all I know could be from umbrella corp) told him to kill all the animals in the public farms and he would be paid. However, he never got paid apparently.
    Jakres likes this.
  17. I was told by Min_Miner who I too know in RL that he did so to get xp. He did not even bother to ask around for an xp grinder.
    Jakres likes this.
  18. That's the thing, The only people in Umbrella Corp who were coming out there at the time he did it were Havock and his girlfriend, neither were Dia back then.

We have clearly put the word out NOT to kill the animals in huge numbers if you're not going to repopulate them. People took their time to put all those animals there and build those pens to have him go in and mess it all up. If he had asked then everyone would have helped. That's all anyone has to do.
  19. The Umbrella Corp are our friends. Get this they are our enemies out of your head.
    Jakres, penfoldex and LuxuryMushroom like this.
  20. Lol Everyone is freaked out that they chose Umbrella Corp. as their name.