smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Awesome. That was fast, I suppose.
    Jakres likes this.
  2. As a new member of the outpost, I'd love to attend, but it's at 5:30am in the morning on a Sunday.
    Sorry, but my bed really, really needs me at this time.
  3. Perth or somewhere in Asia? Or Russia.
    Jakres likes this.
  4. I'm a Perthian :p

Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  5. I am east coast. I probably should have thought about west coast... :oops:
    Jakres likes this.
  6. Don't worry :p
  7. Mr. Awesome just passing through and asking, how is it going in the LLO, progress seem to be made but how goes the former P.o.I ?
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  8. How do I Join?
    Jakres likes this.
  9. MissMadison the party starts at 2:30pm Saturday on the west coast, not 5:30am. The west coast is 3 hours behind the east coast.
    Jakres likes this.
  10. mba I doubled checked them. They look right to me.
  11. We live in Australia though so it would be 5:30am on a Sunday morning.
    Jakres likes this.
  12. I'm thinking that this would be what i what to build in LLO.
  13. I may be on to build this later on depends how tired I am after this early morning
    Jakres likes this.
  14. Awesome! Should we do a water temple for you to put it on? ;)
    Jakres, mba2012 and NINJATTILA like this.
  15. Hi! Did not notice you joining us. Welcome to the LLO :) I put you on the member list on the site. Hope to meet you in game soon.

PS: And forget the last statement. I just saw you are already on the list for some time. Sorry, sometimes it is hard for me to keep track on who is really new and who was just away or is just not that active on the thread :D
    Jakres, MissMadison910 and mba2012 like this.
  16. The western PoI? If you meant that I'd say the LLO has spread to that area pretty successfully.
    We got several nice houses, the library, a spleef arena and of course working heavily on the connecting starting with the epic "Last Gate Bridge" (name up for suggestions).
  17. xD. Do you know a great place where I won't cover up others creations.(I'm thinking the sea)
    Jakres likes this.
  18. Oh I thought she meant the U.S. west coast >.<
  19. If you need any wool, there's a chest that has wool on the platform next to the West Bay Bridge (I like that name). Also, feel free to shear some wool from the Sheep Farm in District 2 (see the Tourism Map: https://sites.google.com/site/emclastlightoutpost/presentations/district-maps#TOC-Tourism-Map)

The sea would be fine. I would just suggest that you put it at least 5 blocks above the water so that boaters can go under it.
  20. Thanks i was thinking 30 blocks up
    Jakres, mba2012 and zulu9 like this.