smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Ender chests will be great. Demolisher2004 will no longer lose his stuff when trying to reach the outpost lol.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  2. So if I get it right we will be able to put our personal enderchests (1 pair per player) anywhere.
    So I guess having one at the smp7 spawn and one at the LLO will be the way then.
    If this is true we should work on plans for an enderchest "station" near smp7 spawn. :D
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  3. You can lock ender chests to make sure they don't get griefed. But the lock does nothing else. Also ender chests will only open your inventory.
    Jakres likes this.
  4. "Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise. Its 5-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before!" Though with a lot more pauses. :)

Also, if you guys still want me to work on a Space emblem I'll do that. I got a bit distracted watching celebrities on Sesame Street on youtube :oops:
  5. We should build a our own mini biome as a mock of a different planet.
    Jakres likes this.
  6. Can you copy and paste text into a writable book? It would be annoying to type an entire story inside Minecraft.

Sorry I haven't been on much and haven't been updating the maps. I've been busy with IRL stuff and maintaining my shop in SMP5. :oops:
    Jakres likes this.
  7. Go ahead!

Also, where are you guys getting wool for projects? The sheep farm near downtown is very ineffective.
    Jakres likes this.
  8. The sheep farm is there to provide a small number of every colour. If you need more of a colour you can breed more just make sure you kill the excess when you don't need them.

Unfortunately in the wild you have to make a bit of an effort.
    Jakres and Dwight5273 like this.
  9. I've been working on the Archery spectator's box. I put some pixel art in it. Feel free to fill in the stone and cobble with stone bricks.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  10. You can but it seems only one minecraft page (I think 50 lines or something) at a time. I'd love to have a way to copy a finished book but there does not seem to be one.
    Jakres likes this.
  11. it was my findings that one could only get what they put into a enderchest
    Jakres likes this.
  12. BLAM! Also please ignore the fact it's named LLOPSACE or whatever. Panda no can using the english today apparently. I also went a little nuts on the milky way in the background. :3 I like pretty colors.

Jakres, penfoldex, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  13. Now that is cool!
    Jakres likes this.
  14. I got got stuck in the L9RS today over by Little Toronto the other day... The worst part is I don't have a pick. If someone knows how to get me out please help.
    Jakres likes this.
  15. Today i made a new town (for the lol and boredom), far away from my village, but that town isn't a ordinary town. Its a more alike PRISON town, made for desert villagers! Altough the point of that town is to trade, there are only farmers and cookers, i killed one blacksmith becase his deal was absurd (4 diamonds for 1 EMERALD!?). I will try to get purple and white clothes villagers tommorow (after that i hopefully gonna continue my skyscraper), if you are intersted to trade with those villagers, pm me on the forums and i will send you the cords.
    (The cooker has one great deal. 1 emerald for 7 cooked porkchops, you just gotta find that wonderfull dealer in that poor town).
    indgomom likes this.
  16. Sorry about that. I am getting on to the up shaft soon. If you go south you will find an intersection and in a cave joining that intersection you can see a ladder. Just go all the way up that.
    Jakres likes this.
  17. Thanks for the concern. I escaped safely. I brought a new member to LLO, moyaboya. Please add him/her as a new member. I would also hope to move into active member or LLO staff. Also, that what was going to be a station for L9RS is his home.
    Jakres, mba2012 and zulu9 like this.
  18. Glad you got out!
    Welcome moyaboya! I edited the lists.
  19. Great! Also, wouldn't it be a good idea to put the LLOlympics under community projects?
  20. I would. I do not have the time to take care much of the site at the moment. If you want I can give you access. No need to know HTML or everything. Just PM me with a gmail-Adress and I will add you to the website staff.
    Jakres likes this.