smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. While doing some cargo transfers I had to disconnect and because I was not able to push the mine carts along they stopped. If anyone finds three powered mine carts and about three storage mine carts with stone, blue wool and dirt in them can you please gather the materials and drop them off at my house in the desert.
    Jakres likes this.
  2. I somehow unwatched the thread, could someone please recap in detail whats happened since page 220.
    I really don't want to read atm. :(
    Jakres likes this.
  3. What are the signs by Rob's station?
    Couldn't upload pics, imgur is down.

EDIT: And the netherrack line's rails are gone. Did I just miss something or did we get griefed?
    Jakres likes this.
  4. Rob accused us of griefing, took all the good stuff and left a big mess.
    Jakres likes this.
  5. Wow...
    Jakres likes this.
  6. Can we accuse him for claiming a huge amount of space and then not using it?

Edit: And he left the brick stone platform...he should atleast have taken that too!
    Jakres likes this.
  7. No. That platform was to large parts donated by LLO members for the station. But he could have taken the station outline.
    He took the nether line because the rails were his. Legit but still rude. I would have payed for the rails or give him the amount. Well, it is gone. One more reason to get a proper west station soon :)
    I think we will use the platform for a big station there. We sure need one.
    Jakres likes this.
  8. Can someone explain what else has happened?
    Jakres likes this.
  9. Hmm the usual new members and new builds. Better just check on the map. I think there are some new big towers and other stuff. The main thing I guess was discussions about the LLOlympics that will be held at the LLO in september. There is another thread just for that too.
    Jakres likes this.
  10. I am making a new western line called the Blue Line. Also has anyone found my mine carts?
    Jakres likes this.
  11. a mod needs to rename this because it is in more than a jungle now
    Jakres likes this.
  12. I will rename my concert hall at the LLO to
    "Tony Sly memorial concert hall"
    in tribute to the singer of No Use For A Name who passed away at age 41 a few days ago.
    I couldn't care less when Micheal Jackson or Whitney Houston died but Tony has been a hero to me since high school. One of the best songwriters and guitar players I know. May he rest in piece.
  13. I died just to come back to the LLO.
    Jakres likes this.
  14. The museum construction started but is now delayed due to the fact I'm on vacation.
    Jakres likes this.
  15. I just found my mine carts and work on the LLOlympic park will begin within the hour!
    Jakres and penfoldex like this.
  16. Brit and I accidentally updated. So I'm stuck til they update. Also been in a big blah mood so haven't done much lately except wake up, hurt, stare at something for hours then go back to sleep. :/
    Jakres likes this.
  17. I just found the following signs at the museum.
    2012-08-04_07.27.13.png
    Jakres likes this.
  18. Leave them and send a message to a mod. They are able to detect who placed them.
    Jakres, mba2012 and Dwight5273 like this.
  19. I just began work on olympic park for the LLOlympics and already I have found a problem. The terrain in the area is even more un even than I thought it was. I am going to need a lot of help to remove trees and place dirt to smooth out the area as much as possible.
    Jakres likes this.
  20. Those are the signs I was talking about.
    Jakres likes this.