smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. which sheep farm
    Jakres likes this.
  2. Sure you can join! We already have a spot though.
    Edit: Dog you can join too
    EDIT the 2nd: I am starting a pm for all of the LLOPD members to talk in private
    Jakres likes this.
  3. I think the one that the rail leads to from Grand Central Station... Not 100% sure.
    Jakres likes this.
  4. So the main farm of LLO in the desert
    Jakres likes this.
  5. Yes I believe so.
    Jakres likes this.
  6. Okay, next time im on i see what colors are missing and replace them
    Jakres likes this.
  7. Thanks :)
    Jakres likes this.
  8. Do you think I can join the llopd too?:)
    Jakres and creepincreepers7 like this.
  9. I am missing the LLO! I get back to my place in about 72 hours so I can play from then onwards. I will volunteer to make a small regional airport with wool art planes in the plains just north of havockstorms place. I may also build a cruise ship in the harbour but will wait for a bit. I am wondering how my house is after it got burnt down but I may join for a second to check it out.
    Jakres likes this.
  10. yea your jaw going to drop when you go to the North
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  11. The west is starting to take off as well :)
    Jakres likes this.
  12. not the east. there is nothing in the east! that's why ICC is going there :)
    Jakres likes this.
  13. lol awesome. their is one house in the east Cambriakilgannon jungle house
    Jakres likes this.
  14. think i have seen that. there are a few shacks around but nothing big or major. ICC gets to see the sunrise though :) that's what makes the spot perfect. i would make it on the hill behind it s current position but somebody has a house there already.
    Jakres likes this.
  15. So ICC is really coming to the LLO? When?
    Jakres likes this.
  16. her house to kinda northeast, and your talking about the house with birch trees around it
    Jakres likes this.
  17. not real ICC but a giant cow statue lol im making it
    Jakres and creepincreepers7 like this.
  18. haha you just made few people scream like little girls, who didn't know what you were building lol
    Jakres, mba2012 and imBobertRobert like this.
  19. Lol I knew he was building the cow I just didn't know he was talkin about it. Oops :D
    Jakres likes this.
  20. i remember when ICC was just a mod and i saw him all the time but i always thought it was a girl lol woops :oops: but he always either seemed social or anti-social and nobody treated him like he was nothing other than a mod. kinda funny how he turned out to be an admin. now everybody loves him!
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.