smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I think Thimmeuh lives down on one of those ravines near Philo's
    Jakres likes this.
  2. Great. Now we are letting the mole people in....

Just kidding :) Always love to see new people added and with us expanding we will meet more unexpected citizens :)
  3. So after hour and half of exploring a mines below the GY. Everyone's mines are connected tho it lol it was a adventure lol
    Jakres and Philovanrood like this.
  4. ikr. the place is like a swiss cheese below
    Jakres, mba2012 and Dwight5273 like this.
  5. It seems in light of recent exploration, that our city (well, becoming more of a metropolitan AREA) is far larger than is even revealed on the live map. It is remarkable how extensively we've colonized this region. The members of this community deserve a medal for creativity. Gratz to all! May we only grow! Peace!
  6. I think I stumbled on some good land for mining... Then again, I'm way up in District 3. I've found, what, 23 diamonds?
    Jakres and dylan_frenette like this.
  7. The concert hall is making progress. Stage and backstage area as well as the main dancefloor and seats are mostly done.
    Needs more decorating still and some smaller parts. Also I will expand the glass roof to make a dome for some outside bars and chillout areas soon. I could need some more sand or glass.

8. I hope the admins / mods will fix the issues soon an I appreciate them starting to fix it a few minutes after the issue came up!
  9. This is me today xD. Basically have been exhausted due to heat lately. Ended up sleeping from 6pm Thursday to 3am Friday. Was up but half awake the whole day and this morning. Got to sleep at 9am woke at 5:45pm no power, house feeling like a sauna. Walked five minutes to the neighbor's to find out nobody on our road had power. Walk back, sat on the steps in preparation to be bored to death and baked for the next two hours. According to the news my town is under a "Dangerous heat index. Limit outdoor exposure" and it was "89° feels like 103°" Just as I sat down the power came back on. Joy was crushed when I got on and had to mine the same two blocks about 400 times :(.

TL;DR Pandas has bad luck the last few days and is very tired.
    Jakres likes this.
  10. Seems the servers are back up.
    So if any wants to get rid of some nasty sand or useless glass let me know ;)
    Jakres likes this.
  11. Oo yea that storm was heading towards where I lived but it did a uturn haha
    Jakres likes this.
  12. Rain is welcomed. Hurricanes aren't. I experienced the end of one the first year I was here, last year I had to go through all of Irene. Scariest thing in my life.
    Jakres likes this.
  13. Haha I was like that when Rita hit Houston but glad hit there not were I lived head on nothing would have been left :p
    Jakres likes this.
  14. Northern sheep farm is done, only have white wool for now but couple of days should have all of the colors in pairs :)
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  15. With the 1.3 update we will be able to write books. I think a good way to start to have a at least partially consistent background story would be the pad. We can discuss our fictional history / theme. I started with my idea, which is a semo post-apocalyptic setting. But be creative! As always we will have a vote if there are competing ideas. If possible make your story so it will work with or without a reset of the wild.
    To the Pad!
    http://piratenpad.de/p/emc-last-light-outpost

PS: You do not have to use the pad to write the story. Pasting links there is totally fine too.
    Jakres and Philovanrood like this.
  16. Just checkin' in :)
    Hope ya'll are doing well, can't wait 'till I get back.
  17. we need a community xp grinder at the llo
    Jakres likes this.
  18. We had a few, they got abused :(
    Jakres likes this.
  19. how?
    Jakres likes this.
  20. People letting 5000 mobs stack up which lags the server like crazy
    Jakres likes this.