smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Hmm, don't know this person. They are in my tower?
    Thanks for keeping an eye out for me :D
    Jakres likes this.
  2. Caius and Lehmaqr are brothers. They live by the tree farm near Little Toronto. Lehmaqr's house was the big fancy one that got burned next to Caius'. Don't think they formally asked on the forum xD
    Jakres and CambriaKilgannon like this.
  3. They were in it. I'm going to check it out now.
    I like to keep watch of the LLO when I'm at my grinder, so anytime neighbor! :)
    Jakres likes this.
  4. Everything looks good, I bet he was just exploring or sheering sheepies. Btw your tower(s) look great!
    Jakres likes this.
  5. Thank you :) That is joelslaws work for the building, all I did was decorate. He did a great job.
    Jakres likes this.
  6. Well, my internet isn't strong enough to let me onto the server, but I did some of the dirt bridge. Only really determined griefers will be able to find the LLO out of what's left of the bridge. :)
    And if anyone finds 54 diamonds in a chest that you know diamonds weren't there before, notify me. Might be my stolen diamonds. Though it's probably sold off to someone in town…:(
    Jakres likes this.
  7. I'm guessing i have take down the obsidian gen i put up because someone keeps turning on the lava flow without redstone causing small mess. Like that one show said lol "This is why we can't have nice things " haha
    Jakres and CambriaKilgannon like this.
  8. Did you put up instructions on how to use? I am guessing someone not acquainted with the finer points of obsidian generation was flipping the switch and thinking "This thing doesnt work!"
    Jakres likes this.
  9. yea i put basic steps on there, going put step but step when i can back on
    Jakres likes this.
  10. Now you just need to place a double chest full of redstone dust there for people to use. ;) Just kidding.
    Jakres and Dwight5273 like this.
  11. I will begin a new project.
    What do you think about a concert hall with "working" instruments in little toronto?
    Jakres, mba2012, SecretAznEks and 3 others like this.
  12. Haha you got jokes but that's why I made it only can make 5 obsidian at a time. Most of time when members go mining they always find redstone dust
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  13. I had so much dust, I gave like 10 stacks of it to the cake man for his minecart dispenser.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  14. Marked the area of the concert hall. I is in the northern reagion of little toronto at the border to the small jungle. It won't be a high building probably. I am thinking main floor for stage / instruments and audience space and maybe a basement for bathrooms and such.
    Jakres and Dwight5273 like this.
  15. This might be the longest thread ever O_O
    Jakres likes this.
  16. Quite possibly.
    #3297!
    We'll be at 5,000 any month now :D
    Jakres likes this.
  17. I believe they also have a large underground complex in a ravine that runs under LZ's tower closest to my skyscraper. There's a ladder down between the two. It could be that they were just down in there and it looked like they were in your tower on the live map.
    Jakres likes this.
  18. Basic outline and experimental stage are done. intruments are not tunes yet.
    I am accepting naming suggestions for the concert hall.
    So far I would name it "The laggy wagon". It would be a tribute to my favorite band (guess who?) and also it will probably be bad music due to lags lol
    Jakres and Philovanrood like this.
  19. xD 10 points to Gryffindor.
  20. Oh I see, so those are the guys that live down there. Thanks for letting me know, if you see them tell them to stop by this thread so they get added to the user list.
    Jakres likes this.