smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Well, my West Minecart Station is about 40% done or so.

Cake break now.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  2. I don't really like the term "leader". Founder would be better. Like mrlegit is the founder of Little Toronto.
    Jakres and creepincreepers7 like this.
  3. 1. There is a fully functioning rail to spawn, get with an older LLO member for more information.
    2. There is no "owner" of LLO, zulu9 is the founder but has denounced any role as a leader/dictator.
    3. Please take some time to check out the LLO site at: https://sites.google.com/site/emclastlightoutpost/
    4. If you want to skip step three this is a quick biased synopsis of LLO:
    zulu9 founded LLO as an experiment to see if a wild community would be able to exist and survive the griefers.
    A handful of folks immediately signed on and built up their structures. Since the first few weeks others have joined and created structures with a community feel, eg the guest house, theatre, and mines. Folks have come and gone and as a result the procedures to demolish unused houses have been established. Place a sign on a structure with a scheduled demolition date, normally a week out from placement time, and if the sign remains intact with no objections you may bring down the structure on the date specified. Crews were created to deal with issues such as transportation and food stations etc. The list is on the LLO site. Community items such as rails will require a vote by the entire community to last atleast a week and tracked on the LLO site. Issues that are local to your region, we call them districts and have a map on the site, are a neighbor issue and should be resolved at that level unless a consensus is not reached a vote can be brought to your peers to be decided on but that decision will be final. If you build a structure it would be wise to mark your territory and any future plans as well to avoid problems. Votes have been placed in the past to create a Rank structure or staff positions, and merging other wild orgs with us and have all been voted down. We are all friendly and are willing to help with construction or materials just ask. However we are NOT a charity. LLO is self sufficient and we only travel back to town to deal with a shop or get the random item that we can't get right away. If you have an idea to add something that will affect the community chances are it already exists and if not present it and folks will more than likely want to help out.

TL:DR version:
    CHECK OUT THE SITE!!!
    Jakres, SecretAznEks and zulu9 like this.
  4. Who built the cobble path next to my house in the west?
    It really limits my ability to expand... which I planned to do.
    Jakres likes this.
  5. Really good summary of what happened. :)
    We might put that on the history section at the site!
    Jakres likes this.
  6. So this is how it a went down. I logged on and I walked out of my house and I was walking into the station when I saw (player) destroy a block (just one though, I didnt see him do any more) of the foutain, when I confronted him, he immediatly logged off. 5 minutes later he logged back on and he said he didnt do it, when I asked him why he had logged off he said he had a bad connection. I dont want to blame him, but who knows if it might have been him. I didnt get any screen shots of him doing it.
    Jakres likes this.
  7. Thanks for showing me the progress. Oh I went around and saw a creeper right on top of the redstone heavy part. I did not have bow and arrow with me so I ran. I did not blow up but you need more lights there.
    If it did blew up the damage to the circuits would be really bad.
    Jakres likes this.
  8. You know, people should light up their roofs. I saw zonbies and skeletons spawn there and invade homes. I got rid of them though :D
  9. I checked it out. The parts directly near to your house (literally zero blocks): Feel free to take down so you can start expansion. Be sure to mark the territory. Maybe put the parts in a chest so the builder of the path can reuse them to make it go around your premises at a reasonable distance. Or even better work together with you on a nice path.
    Jakres likes this.
  10. Yeah I think I will have to mark my territory somehow. :(
  11. District 3 name suggestion:

Concorde District, or District Concorde
    Jakres likes this.
  12. Northern tree farm in district 4 completed,
  13. Zulu can I get a map of all the different districts? I never got one.
    Jakres likes this.
  14. Haha nice plan on build a mooshroom pen, and smooth stone gen. Why because district 4 rocks and feel like making them cause of LLO expansion
  15. Jakres likes this.
  16. I planned to make a nice porch in the back, a pond/pool to the north, and a small farm to the south
  17. Jakres likes this.
  18. Hmmm... Our district isn't a district yet... I should make that a goal.
    Could our district(when there is more people) vote on a unique name? So its not just a number.
    Jakres likes this.
  19. We plan too in future, and yea prolly will have more districts in future
    Jakres likes this.