smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. But we still have a griever that is griefing some thing.
    Jakres likes this.
  2. :/ What is getting griefed?
    Jakres likes this.
  3. I hope when I log on tomorrow my house and club are not destroyed :eek:
    Jakres likes this.
  4. I haven't seen anything griefed in a couple days?
    Jakres likes this.
  5. But the briefing a couple of days ago and a few things around the place are getting griefed.
    Jakres likes this.
  6. He prolly got grounded since the griefer is most likely a 12 year old or D bag
  7. year old
    What is so wrong with 12 year olds? It is probably an 8 year old.
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  8. Nothing wrong with being 12 or 8. The wrong part it the D bag :D
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  9. I am so lost. Zombieslayer and mba are shouting grief when I haven't seen a thing griefed since those two people were banned.
    Jakres likes this.
  10. That's ok. I'm in no hurry to arrive. Still walking there. But if anyone could show me the way, I'll be on tomorrow much of the day.
    Jakres likes this.
  11. Yea the d bag part :) my lil sis is 11 and wants to join EMC so bad lol I told her to wait till I buy her a laptop :p
    Jakres, Spenser6, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  12. I think someone has to make the account for her and supervise it. I think I read somewhere in EMC terms you have to be 13 to make an account. Guess it has something to do with US contract laws.

To all:
    In other news I have been putting up some lamps at some stations. I saw it done on one and really liked it. If the railteam or majority disagrees feel free to revert the stations. I tried to reuse the wool blocks I replaced with lamps on site. If you do not like them I will take the lamps down and revert them :)
    Jakres and shavingfoam like this.
  13. yea i told her that lol make to topic yea that should look nice around town,
    Jakres and zulu9 like this.
  14. I think I know which station gave you your inspiration :)
    MINE :D
    Jakres, mba2012 and zulu9 like this.
  15. And I love it. Huge fan of noteblocks and lamps. So I love it makes the little bing and flash everytime someone leaves or arrives at a station :D
    Jakres likes this.
  16. Hey just a heads up. I'll be heading to the outpost for the first time tomorrow morning so could someone be at the oupost so I can make sure I'm going the right way on the live map?
    Jakres likes this.
  17. Tell us when you are on your way. We will see if someone is on to guide you then. Else just compare the map I sent you to the area you arrive. Believe me, if you find the outpost you will notice. That place is huge :D
    Jakres and Philovanrood like this.
  18. Ok thanks.
    Jakres likes this.
  19. Its rare that i visit on the forums, but when i do, there is always 4 days between the visits and ALWAYS over 300 posts... So... who ever See's Skywarp84 on the forums WILL GET A COOKIE ( no Crazy Nord, you can't get a cookie for yourself, only some crazy beer for you :D )
  20. First and foremost, I want to say hello LLO!! I've just finished my house over in the NE corner (past the graveyard), and I've been thinking we need our own chat channel. Has this been brought up? I'm lonely in mah house, and want to talk to people across town, but /local won't reach. Just an idea :)

P.S. To all the res's here: your houses, your rail system, your chicken administrators are all awesome!!! <3
    Jakres, mba2012 and zulu9 like this.