smp7 - jungle outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by zulu9, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Yeah, in my half awake/asleep state I forgot that. Took him on my rail into jungle cause had to get something, he jumped from the platform to Secret's trail to his house.
    Jakres likes this.
  2. Ok scaffolding is gone. Made three for the day.
    Panda made one for you, all the colors are there I swear but in reverse order. Even the brown but that's a single piece on top so you won't see it unless you actually were on top.
    2012-06-24_21.00.35.png
  3. Those looks really nice! :D
    Jakres and k123nino like this.
  4. xD HAHA that looks like my treehouse roof! :D
    Jakres and k123nino like this.
  5. That's what happens when you spend too much time in town... ;)
  6. It'd be sweet if we filled the sky with them :)
    Jakres and mba2012 like this.
  7. Folks, I've gotten lost roaming around the outpost. This is no longer an outpost, we are a region / metropolitan area. soon enough we'll need representatives for our districts since there are so many people lol
  8. We may need some kind of staff or something to manage what happens.
    Jakres likes this.
  9. i want to build a house in the jungle whare shuld i build it

NOTE:i wont be able to play becouse my mouse is messed up and i cant play with a trak pad
    Jakres likes this.
  10. Well we already have people who feel home in a certain area and try to take care of it. Also the various informal organizations. We might make another one. Like an office for tourism and immigration lol. Sounds evil but all I mean people that take some time to show new people or visitors around. And a list of those people so the new ones and visitors know who to conatct :D
  11. Check the livemap to find some suitable space. I think the northern area to the jungle still has room. Also there is another smaller jungle north to the winter biome to the east (little Toronoto).
    Jakres likes this.
  12. I think there should at least be a group of people who make sure that nothing majorly terrible is happening. They should also help conserve areas. Maybe every organisation could now be considered a part of a parliament headed up by you.
    Jakres likes this.
  13. Hmm. I like our semi-anarchy. In case of dispute we already have votes. I don't think we need some formal parliament and definitively no head of it :D
  14. Staff wouldn't work cause I'd be ruler and I would make you all DO MY BIDDING! J/k

I honestly like it the way it is how we vote on stuff. I kinda "patrol" around a bit and make sure nobody is griefing or anything. Lastnight Lusaras' friend kinda scared Curundu, Secret and I were gonna trail him til Lusaras let us know who he was xD
  15. Was doing some exploring and and replacing mooshrooms when i noticed this.
    2012-06-24_20.19.22.png 2012-06-24_21.41.42.png
    That is what i call major griefing.

and this seems odd
    2012-06-24_21.47.54.png
    By the way that says "Where is my glowstone7d9"

2012-06-24_21.32.40.png
    Bit extreme because when you open the door you can see a sign that says that if you inter the house you are griefing?
    Jakres likes this.
  16. There is a griever inside the outpost. My idea: We get a mod to look through and see what everyone has been up too.
    Jakres and Philovanrood like this.
  17. Jakres likes this.
  18. Yeah. I paniced when I saw glitches like that. Looks like aread not completly loaded. To grief like that would almost(!) be an artform lol
    Jakres likes this.
  19. yes it would
    Jakres likes this.
  20. The top two pictures aren't griefing, the chunks are loading slow. Jr put that up because people kept going in and stealing his pistons and wrecking his house.
    Jakres, mba2012 and zulu9 like this.