SMP6 The Lost City Outpost?

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by TheRobotChicken, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Thats why I only travel in daytime. When it is almost night, then I dig a temporary shelter underground and view the live map to see when it will be day on the server. I dont have any potatoes or carrots, but I have 2 water buckets for an infinite water supply, plus seeds for wheat. And I brought 2 hoes. I should be set, but I am in the wilderness on smp6, and far away from the outpost. I will get there when I can
  2. anybody else want to join? :)
    himboy13 likes this.
  3. come on people, we need others out here! the outpost is located in extreme hills biome with 4 other biomes around it, including, jungle, desert, snowy, normal
  4. edited orignal post with some old photos :)
  5. updated newer photos on original post, please join people, we need more players!
  6. The Lost City has tripled in size overnight! There was a population explosion and buildings going up everywhere!
  7. Add me. Pm local spawners I ll build all types!
  8. done, i pmed u coords, come out asap
  9. Cant right now. But I shall tomorrow. Just put signs up to guide me
  10. If you want a room, ask me for one
  11. Make a mine.
  12. You forgot watk4219 on the members list.
    KingGeorge3rd and watk4219 like this.
  13. Still need more people guys!
  14. We cant have more ppl. DDoS is hacking into Mojang.
    RoBoT_ChIcKeN_66 likes this.
  15. Really?..
  16. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHYYYYY!!! WHY MUST THEY HACK MINECRAFT!!!!!
  17. It's 1.4.4, when u coming out ?
  18. Umm, sorry to put a damper on things, but a fire destoyed part of the wood wall in the main hall
  19. And whose fire caused that? Yours, because fire can catch on wood blocks 4 blocks near the fire, you just didn't listen
  20. Remember to keep the hallways well lit, last night at around 2:00 am pacific time, there was a few creepers and zombies that spawned within the base